Chapter 1

I don't own the video. Also a quick disclaimer: In this book it may paint a bad picture on real people so no hate to any of these people. Also if there is anything that like has to be changed or if anyone finds it offensive just lmk. Anyways enjoy the book.
-Grace x

Louis POV:

Gemma: Are we having tutoring today?

Me: Yeah I'll be down there in about 20 mins

Gemma: Okay sounds good!

Once I finished texting Gemma I got ready. I wore a fuzzy sweater and some sweatpants, I normally wouldn't be wearing this but I had been tutoring Gemma since the beginning of the school year and had grown to become more comfortable. Gemma's tutoring sessions were always not so serious with occasionally Harry's snack breaks. I had always noticed Harry but he was a quiet kid, me on the other hand I enjoyed being around people. And apparently, I get all the girls when really there was always one boy on my mind and he was Harry. Although he was a freshman and I was a junior I saw him more during tutoring. He was open and gay but I wasn't, I was already known and I didn't want to lose my friends or fuck up my reputation. But I think Harry already suspected I was gay or bi.

I finished getting ready by packing some books. I got in my car and I was on my way. Once I arrived I parked and got out of the car. The house to which I was used to seeing reminded me of a cottage although it was to big to be one. It just felt like home.

Harry POV:

Gemma was in the shower even though this was around the time Louis would come. I knew I would have to answer the door so I put on the first shirt I saw which was a cropped green polo shirt with a white collar. I was already wearing grey sweatpants with the top rolled up. I heard the door bell ring as I ran down the stairs and I opened the door. Right in front of me was Louis, the blue eyed boy, the brown haired, short, freckled face boy, the same boy who I have loved since middle school. There he was in a blue fuzzy sweater. He was scanning me up and down, but I don't think he noticed that I noticed.

"Hi," I said imagining he was mine.

"Hello Harry, is Gemma ready for tutoring?"

"Not yet but you can come in and set up," I said without moving to the side to make space for him to move through. So he used his warm hands and grabbed my bare waist to move me to the side. I blushed and he giggled, "Oh sorry I forgot to actually move."

"No problem, your body feels soft and warm," he said. My stomach was filled with butterflies, I could feel my face burning but I knew I couldn't be in love with him. He was straight and wanted nothing to do with me. My sister liked him she would always talk about how beautiful he was, to the point where I couldn't believe that she was paying any attention during their tutoring sessions.

He sat down and took out his books. I stood in front of him to ask if he wanted any snack and before I could even ask he was just staring below my waist. I didn't actually mean to wear grey sweatpants but it seemed to have an effect on him.

"Do want a snack or anything?"

He looked up and down then I thought I
heard him whisper, "you," under his breath.

"What?"

"Oh sorry, um no I think I'm okay."

"Okay well she should be done soon," I said thinking about what had just happened. Is he? No no no no, he can't be. But Gemma likes him. This wasn't the first time that Louis threw signs at me. One time Gemma and I had come back from the mall and she encouraged me to buy a skirt. When we arrived home I immediately ran upstairs to try it on, I must have not heard the door open, but when I went downstairs to show Gemma, she wasn't there but instead I found Louis sitting at the table. It grew awkward quickly but then Louis stood up and wrapped his hand around my neck and whispered, "Are you trying to tease me, Harold?" I froze as his soft breath tickled my ear and his thumb landed gently on my lips. I blushed as he giggled and headed back to his seat, a few seconds later Gemma came and complimented the skirt while I was worried the tension between Louis and I were to obvious.