Epilogue pt. 1

Harry's POV:
It had been 2 weeks since our first date. The weeks were pretty eventful with Gemma giving glares and blaming everyone to Louis genuinely telling her that he had always loved me. But today wasn't going to be like any other day. Today Louis is going to come out to his mom and sisters and then maybe introduce me if things go well.

It was Friday and school had already ended, it was the last day before winter break. I was excited for many things like Louis' birthday for starters. I was in a light pink sweater which was tucked into a white skirt. I wore light colored stockings because of the cold. Louis walked out the door with me. We headed to his car which was parked in the back. It wasn't long before Louis had wrapped his arms around me. After looking around and saw no one he started to place small kisses all over my face. We arrived, he open the door widely and held my hand as I sat in the seat. Before he closed the door he curtsied and kissed my hand.

We drove to his house as we bopped our heads to the music. He parked as I began my pep talk, "Louis you know how much I love you and how much I won't stop loving you. You know that this should be useless and that you should be able to date who ever and not get questions about it. I know that whatever your feeling inside is alright to feel," I already had wrapped my arms around him and was running my fingers through his hair, "If they won't accept you it's okay we'll figure it out and i'll be here every step of the way. I just want you to be happy. I want you to always stay positive. I want you to be brave and proud. If you think you can't just do it for me. This is really hard I know but i'll be here waiting. I'll be here for you," I give him on last look after taking a deep breath I kissed his forehead and he was off.

Minutes which felt like hours passed. I twiddled with my fingers and tried to calm myself down. I didn't want to see him sad because then that'll break me. I read my book and played some soft music. Five more minutes passed before I felt like  sleeping. But then I heard a door shut outside of the car. I turned to watch the front door and saw Louis. I looked at him and saw him smiling as he walked towards my door. I turned to the window in front of the house and saw his mom smiling even brighter than Louis. Now I knew where Louis got his sunshine smile from. A warm feeling started to bubble in my stomach as he approached my door I packed my things back in my bag as he opened my door, "Hello love."

"Hi darling, i'm going to assume it went well by the smile on your face."

"Yeah it felt good to get of my chest but they are all really excited to meet you," we continue to talk until we make it to his front door before he warns me of many things. I laugh it off because I can tell how nervous he is and I almost never see him like this.

We enter the house and I saw his mom standing there and his sisters being held back by her. She first came and hugged me she placed a soft kiss on my cheek. Then his sisters run and hug me nearly tackling me over but as I turn around I see Louis. A twinkle in his eyes that I never noticed. He smiled, widely. A thin layer of blush dusted his cheeks. I took a picture of it in my head.

Soon Im dragged by his sisters into their room. Then once the door is shut they start to interrogate me with questions. I answer each carefully and it wasn't until later that I hear a gentle knock. The door opened and I see Louis,  he scanned the room before running towards me. My heart beats faster with every step. Then, he jumped on the bed and pulled me into a hug. He whispered in my ear, "Let's get outta here. I already planned out a dinner for both of our families later this week. Plus we're on break," before he could say anymore we were off. We noticed that no one was home and we took advantage of that.

I opened the door and I walked to my room as he trailed behind me. We laid in my bed as we talked. Soon I remember something and I begin to ask, "Lou," I said sorta nudging him as he looked back at me, "since you've wanted to paint your nails and stuff like that. Also, it's break so can I?"

"Sure," I squeezed Louis tightly.

"So what color do you want?"

"The most extravagant and brightest color," he said excitedly.

"Alright I'll be right back!" I went to the bathroom and brought out all of my things, nail polish and make up back to my room. I went there to find Louis sitting at the edge of my bed, twiddling with his fingers nervously. I slowly walked up to him with the things and he looked up, I could see the excitement in his eyes.

We decided to both have yellow nail polish and I put him in skirt and a crop top. He looked cute and so pretty. I told him this of course but after much persuading I was able to get him to allow my to do his make up. He laid on my bed as I sat on top of him. I carefully put each product on his face. I winged his eyeliner, dusted his blush, and enhanced his few freckles. After completing his make up he got up and looked at the mirror, "You look so beautiful," I whispered slightly to myself.

"Thank you," he spoke softly as he continued to look at the mirror, "I love you so much. You give me so much power. I mean this is different but I like it. I know I probably won't be wearing this all the time but you give me the strength, for everything." Soon he's standing up and is in front of me, our faces inches apart. He leans in and so do I, our lips connect and I feel complete. The kiss is short and sweet. We sit back and watch Grease after he convinced me.

While we watch I cuddled in his arms as his hands rested on my waist. I soon began to fall asleep near the end of the movie. Once the movie ends I hear a click of a remote and a bit of shifting. I knew Louis turned to face me. I knew he was just staring at my face. But I took it in and laid in his arms as we were still in our makeup and skirts. I just fell asleep next to him.

Hey,
So this was really delayed i'm really sorry but i will be doing a pt 2 to finish off the fic. I will be doing a second fic but i'm still deciding on the plot and stuff. But just remember that I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
-Grace x
Ps I seriously do love you all and if y'all want to talk to me abt anything you guys can just message me