Chapter 3

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! HARRY IS SO CUTE BUT LIAM IN THE BACKGROUND IS KILLING ME!!! 😭
Harry's POV:

I woke up early in the morning laying on top of Louis with a blanket wrapped around me. I was so used to waking up early because that's what I do. I slowly got off of Louis and placed the blanket gently back on him.

I had always made breakfast for me and the boys, so I just had to make food for another guest, who I was also trying to impress. I went to Zayn's room to change out of the jeans I had slept in last night. Last night we watched Marvel movies and I fell asleep through the first movie, not necessarily because I was bored but Louis was really comfortable and I was tired.

I brushed my teeth and changed into flannel pajama pants without a shirt because I was going to get too hot from cooking. I went back downstairs being careful not to wake anyone up. I got the eggs, potatoes, seasoning, pancake mix, turkey bacon, and butter.

I cooked the potatoes into hash browns, made the pancake batter into pancakes, scrambled the eggs and as I was placing the turkey bacon onto the pan I turned to see a delightful familiar face.

Louis' POV:

I woke up to the sound of breakfast being made, I got up and headed to the kitchen to see four plates with pancakes, eggs, and hash browns. I looked up and saw Harry concentrated as he carefully placed bacon into a sizzling pan of oil. I was in awe as he was shirtless with his toned stomach and he had a thin layer of sweat on his face. Right then and there I want to do so much. He looked up at me and smiled, "Morning Lou," he said in a raspy voice.

"G'morning Hazza," I said as I pecked his cheek.

"You hungry?"

"For you," I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"You sure, because I want you," that's when I had it, I grabbed him by the neck, making sure that he didn't get burned by the hot stove. Then, I leaned in and pulled him closer, as our lips touched I was hungrier for more we kissed and kissed with the faint taste of mint. Harry pulled back but I looked at him confused he pushed me a little to check on the turkey bacon and thankfully they didn't burn. He placed them on each plate. We woke Niall up, but it took Zayn a while to get up, Harry handed them their plates, I noticed how Niall's plate had more food but I didn't ask any questions.

We sat down, ate, and talked about our plans for the day. After we ate I excused Harry and I from the table to ask if it was okay if I invited Liam. Since I knew that Liam was bi, he came out to me, in fact he had a little crush on Zayn. He would talk about how gorgeous he is or how he is even though he barely talks to him. Harry agreed to it but we decided not to tell Zayn or Niall because if we did he would tell Zayn and it would ruin the surprise.

Louis: Hey L, you busy?

Liam: No, why?

Louis: Come to where my location is

Liam: Idk about this

Louis: Do you trust me, Payno?

Liam: Yes and no but mostly no

Louis: Come on mate you didn't have to be brutally honest, just come, trust me.

Liam: Alright, but if I get hurt I'm sueing you

Louis: Alright calm down, mate.

I finished texting Liam and Harry asked if everything was going as planned and let him know that it was. Once Liam arrived we heard the door bell ring and as Niall was going to answer it I put an arm out so he knows to sit back down. Zayn looked at Harry and Harry just pointed to the door with his head as the bell rang relentlessly. Zayn got up and he opened the door, when Liam saw who it was he began blushing and right after he said a gentle 'hello' to him he walked towards me and hugged me. Which was really confusing until he pulled me into the hallway and spoke, "Why did you do this?"

"What happened to hello? How are you? My name is?"

"I'm not kidding."

"Well I'm not kidding either."

"Okay well tell me!"

"You know you wanted this," I said poking his stomach.

"Stop."

"C'mon I know you like him for like ever and let's just say he doesn't not like you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I had noticed Zayn standing across the hall for a while but I ignored it, I didn't know if Liam noticed, but I tilted my head in is direction and said, "Maybe you should go and ask him." Right when Liam turned around Zayn instantly faced the ground as I left the scene.

Zayn POV:

Right when Liam walked towards me I could smell a strong aroma coming from him and all I could do was look down and blush. He spoke in a gentle and soft tone, "Hey."

"Hi."

"Wanna talk in a more private space," he said as he looked behind me, then I did as well and saw Niall, Harry, and Louis sitting on the couch listening.

"Sure lets go to my room," I hesitantly grabbed his hand as I led him into my room. I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed of my room because it reflected me. But people usually think my room isn't 'boy' enough, it was always clean. My room was grey with different abstract art pieces as well as a few my works hanging, I had some plants, and fairy lights hanging, "Sorry if it isn't what you expected."

"No not at all, I love it, " Liam said as he looked around in awe. I looked at him and noticed how his smile made me smile. After he finished looking around he caught me staring at him and said, "You really do like me?" he said as he approached me, I quickly looked away but he just continued to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Soon enough we opened up to each other and set a day to go out on a date.

I had always known Liam, we would even exchange a few words when Louis would set it up. We never really talked because he was with Louis and they were with all of the other footie players. The other footie players were always homophobic in general but Liam, Liam was sweet to all and didn't judge anyone for who they are. He was always there for Louis, I remember once at school Louis was having a tough day and everyone seemed to notice but were too afraid to bring it up. Liam on the other hand, was there with his arm wide open to comfort Louis.

Once Liam and I had noticed how long we were in my room, we headed back to the living room to see Harry and Louis cuddling together as well as Niall cuddling my huge teddy bear. I could already guessed what happened between them while they were paying attention to the movie but Niall seemed a bit off.

Narrator POV:

"Finally you guys are done!" Niall said relieved, He was beginning to think that they wouldn't come out of the room and he didn't want to even begin and think what they were doing in there.

"What happened to you?" Zayn asked.

"Noth-"

"Niall is just mad because he was jealous of Harry and m-"

"I, Harry and I."

"Okay whatever Harry and me," he said looking at Harry to make him mad, "Were cuddling and Niall wanted to join in and we didn't let him because first of all, there is no room and Harry is MINE!"

"We can just share Harry, like I was saying but you were being mean."

"I honestly just wanted to cuddle in the first place and Louis was being too stubborn so we gave Niall your teddy bear."

"I was not being stubborn I was being protective."

"You were being stubborn," Niall said sticking my nose in the air.

"Okay, okay we get it you guys all want Harry. But what are we doing today?" Liam asked.

Once the boys figured out where they were going they day finally began...

Hey,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am kinda afraid to write smut but I gonna have to at some point. This chapter was pretty enjoyable to write but it was a little bit less than what I usually write. This took way too long to write for some reason.

But please vote, comment, and tell me what I can do better for next time.

- Grace x