Chapter 7

Narrator POV:

The morning started like any other day, except today Harry carefully chose what he was going to wear. He usually wore jeans with a top because he was scared about how everyone would act especially the people who usually react to him just being there. But today he felt confident because he was only trying to impress one person and that was his Lou. He wore a white shirt and a bubblegum pink crewneck on top with the collar sticking out, he put on a matching skirt that was a bit above his knee, then a simple gold necklace with some rings, and then he wore his black and white jordan 1's.

Gemma and Harry left the house and drove to school after eating breakfast. Harry exited the car to find Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis standing outside the school waiting for him which was surprising. He looked around to see if Louis' footie friends were outside but they weren't which made more sense as to to why he was there. Harry walked to the rest of his friends then spoke, "G'morning."

"Morning Harry," Louis said sneaking a small hug, then whispered in his ear, "Like your skirt," then he blushed and smiled.

"WHAT'S UP HARRY!" Niall yelled tackling him into a hug a few seconds later Zayn and Liam joined in while Louis stood there admiring them. The bell rang which meant that the day has started, Louis ran to his other friends as well as Liam while Niall and Zayn walked to first period with Harry. Once he arrived to first period and Niall and Zayn left for their classes, class began. 

Harry's first period was English and it wasn't too bad. They were discussing the reading that they had due. Harry noticed how Louis was on his mind most of class and how Louis' close friend, Stan, was eyeing him during class he tried to ignore it. But when class was dismissed and he walked out the door he heard Stan whisper into his ear, "Hey Princess," he then wrapped an arm around Harry's waist and Harry pushed his arm away and ran to the bathroom. 

Harry locked himself in a stall because he had never experienced this, since he almost never wore skirts especially at school. He took a few deep breaths until he heard the bathroom door slam open. He peeked through the slit in between the stall lock and was able to see an angered Louis. He slowly open the stall door an watched as Louis' head lifted and eyes were on him. Louis immediately smiled and gave him a hug, when he pulled away and noticed Harry's facial expression, he looked sad and tired, "What's wrong kitten?"

"Stan is-"

"I know, I know, It's okay," he hugged him again, tighter. Harry melted into the hug and breathed in his Lou. He wasn't expecting his first day of the week at school with Louis to be like this. Louis looked at the time and squeezed him one more time before he kissed his forehead and said, "C'mon babe we have to get to class." They walked out of the bathroom one at a time so no one expected anything. 

He wasn't as worried about his next period because Louis comforted him and he didn't have Stan eyeing him because he didn't have his next class with him. It was art, nothing was wrong with art, Harry actually enjoys it. Today was one of our mini lessons which meant that the teacher doesn't really know what to do so she just made something up. They were doing jewelry making, after the instructions were said Harry decided to make some wire crystal rings. He listened to music as he made 3 with different techniques as well as a necklace. 

Class ended and he only had one more period until he could at least see Lou and talk to his friends. This time when he walked out of class and grabbed his skirt down. It wasn't any better that passing period was 10 mins and that was more than enough time for Stan to come behind him and smack his bum, "Aren't you a scared kitten?"

"Don't call me that and leave me alone," Harry strutted away but felt a hand grab him and pulled him back.

"But you like it don't you."