Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

I had woken up and relived the night before. After Louis went back downstairs, they continued to study with a few breaks in between. I sneaked a few glances when I went to the kitchen. Before he left he came to my room one last time since Gemma knows that we are 'friends,' and he came to my room pinned me to the wall, making my skirt fly up a bit, and whispered, "I'll miss you, dolly," as I melted into his touch, he wrapped his hand around my neck and placed a thumb on my lips.

"Y-You know t-that G-Gemma's birthday is in two days."

"Let's not talk about her right now."

"And you guys have tutoring on that day."

"Are you going to continue to ramble?"

"If you want me t-" he kissed me, it felt like he was trying to shut me up and I don't blame him.

His tongue pushed open my mouth, he fought for dominance and succeeded. His hand landed on my thigh and slid up, until it was inches away from my panties. He pulled away still looking into my eyes, I was about to speak again until there was a gentle knock on the door, "You done yet kinda wanted to walk Louis out." I couldn't believe that Gemma was on the other side of the door not knowing that I was doing what she has always wanted to do. Louis moved back sliding his hand away from my leg, he saluted before leaving me in awe.

Once I was out of bed I changed into a pair of cargo pants with a cropped sweater, a similar ring to Louis', and some converse shoes. I tried to cover a bit more than yesterday since that didn't play out so well. I went to school with Gem after completing my daily routine. I was greeted with Niall and Zayn laughing. I smiled as they gave me a huge hug with no words except for laughter. I looked around for Louis but saw him talking to Gemma, I didn't mind, my eyes wandered to his hands, his fingers specifically and I saw that he was still wearing his ring. The bell rang and I was hauled in by Niall, and Zayn just watched.

Lunch came quicker than expected, I opened my locker to reveal a small folded note which read, "Come to the storage closet - L x," I stuffed my books in the locker. I sped through my classmates as I went to the closet. Once I found it I opened it and I saw an organized small room, everything was in order. I closed the door behind me and waited for Lou to come. After a few minutes the door exposed a fluffy haired freckled faced boy, he gently locked the door behind him and approached me.

"I missed you babe," he usually called me kitten or dolly but never babe, I blushed at the name as he pulled me into a hug.

"Me too Lou."

"Are you okay?" he said, pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

"It's just the last time you wore jeans, you were pretty upset because you know," oh yes he noticed.

"I know, I'm fine, just don't want a do over of yesterday," I laughed at my own 'joke'.

He just stared into my eyes, as if he was looking for something, he finally moved only to take off my shirt. He sat me down and kneeled in between my legs to place soft kisses from my waist to my neck. He nibbled on my earlobe and gently spoke, "Wear what you want, do whatever makes you happy," I wrapped my arms around my stomach. He slowly picked me up as he sat down and set me on his lap, he continued to kiss around my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He finally found it and sucked on it but just enough to make me moan. He made sure not to leave a spot and unraveled my arms so they were around him. His grip on my waist tightened as he leaned in to kiss me.

My mouth was still open from the events before as he slipped in his tongue and kissed me. His hand moved up my back and down to my thighs. I pulled away taking in small gasps. Louis grabbed my sweater and said, "Arms up," he tickled me and I giggled. After he stopped he told me once again to have my arms up but I flinched since I didn't want to be tickled again.