Chapter 4

I love this piece of fanart! I miss their video diaries literally what keeps me alive is watching 1D, listening to 1D/solo music, reading fanfics, and the MEMES AGHHHH!!!! Anyways on with the story.

Narrators POV:

All the boys agreed to go roller skating but Louis noticed how uncomfortable Harry looked around most of his friends. So before they left Louis pulled him into the hallway and he spoke, "Hey," he said shyly.

"Hey what's up Haz?"

"Nothing."

"Really because you don't look right."

"Wait. Is it my hair? I didn't have the ri-"

"No its not your hair, you look beautiful, but you look upset about something."

"It's nothing, really."

"It's not nothing, please Princess tell me what's wrong."

"Its not a big deal."

"Princess, I want you to feel comfortable, tell me I'll fix it."

"Well, its not really a big deal, but I just don't feel so good in these clothes."

"C'mon I'll take you home and you can change and we'll meet up with the rest of them. Does that sound good?"

"Yup thanks Loulou!" Harry said excitedly grabbing Louis' hand and they rushed out of the house, Harry ran into Louis' car and sat there, while Louis told the plan to the rest of the plan to the rest of the boys. Louis and Harry drove until they reached Harry's house they both went in because Gemma nor Anne were home. Harry ran into his room while Louis waited on the couch to come back.

He went into my room to where something more comfortable. He usually wore more feminine clothing when he hung out with Zayn or Niall even sometimes at school but he always feared of being made fun of. Gemma and his mom had always been supportive of his clothing choices as well as Zayn and Niall. But whenever Louis stayed a little later he tried to wear jeans and stuff because he never wanted to embarrass himself in front of him, now he knew that Louis liked it when he dressed into skirts and crop tops.

He changed into a short pastel pink skirt, a baby blue tank top, a denim jacket, a pair of butterfly painted air forces, as well as a butterfly necklace, and many rings. Once he was changed he prepared himself for Louis' reaction, he prayed that he wouldn't leave him for this, he took a couple of deep breaths before he skipped down the stairs to see Louis look up in shock. Harry quickly looked down, he knew this would happen. He gained the courage to look back at Louis but this time Louis smiled and his eyes were filled with awe.

"Hey Princess, you look gorgeous," this made Harry blush instantly.

"Thank you, Lou Bear," he ran up to Louis and jumped as he wrapped his legs around Louis, he began to give him many pecks on his face. Louis carried him out of the house and into his car, after Harry finally stopped whining about not being able to be held by Louis, they started to drive to the skating rink. Once they arrived they spotted the other lads skating, Harry rid around the rink as if it was too easy, Louis on the other hand could barely walk with the skates on. Harry was talking with the other lads until he noticed that Louis wasn't even on the rink, he looked around and when he spotted him he snuck behind him and heard him whisper, "This is so stupid, the skates don't seem to be able to cooperate like just let me get to my Haz."

"You having some trouble with that?" Harry said giggling.

"Yes, but you skate so well I don't think I'll be able to catch up with all of you."

"Alright lets first get the skates on," Harry said kneeling in front of Louis, they locked there eyes until finally Harry looked back down blushing while carefully putting on Louis' skates for him. When Louis had his skates on Harry delicately led him into the rink. They stayed on the outer side even though Louis wanted to go into the faster lane or at least watch Harry skate.

So he finally persuaded Harry to skate around the rink and let him stay on the side holding the bar. Harry skated around the rink twirling once in a while and when he did his skirt would come up a bit to reveal baby blue laced panties. Louis was starting to slip from the bar but Harry noticed and caught him before he actually fell. He slowly brought him back up so they were both standing up straight. Then, without speaking to each other Harry led Louis through the rink. Louis focused on Harry's milk chocolate curls, then his broad shoulders, next he was eyeing how the top was loose around his body, but his skirt was tight around his hips. Soon enough they went around the rink a couple of times but Louis didn't notice.

All the boys sat down as the skate racing was about to begin. "Come on Harry your the best we know you should go and do it," Zayn said smiling widely at Harry.

"Yeah you'll be so good," Niall said while stuffing some nachos into his mouth.

"But I can't, did you see the other people they were skating backwards, twirling, crossing their skates, I mean its not like I can't do it but they make it look professional," Harry doubly said.

"Exactly why you should do it just give it a try," Liam said.

"Here," Louis said getting up from his seat and standing next to Harry still in his skates, "Just try it, when you win we can go out to get some milkshakes with burgers, sounds good."

"Sure," Louis gave him a small peck on the cheek and lost his balance and tripped.

"Your such a fool," Harry said softly as the others laughed.

"Well what can I say I'm a fool for you." Harry picked Louis up and helped him get seated. Once everyone was seated the announcer called for all of the racers. Harry shyly skated in line awaiting until the race started. The racers got in line and the announcer called for any more racers.

When everyone was behind the line the race began, Harry started a bit behind but after seeing Louis jumping in his skates trying to cheer him on although he would fall, he gained confidence and sped through the other racers. He won and Louis skated to Harry to give him a huge hug. The announcer spoke into the mic, "And our winner is Harry."

"My Harry," Louis said as if Harry had won a world cup. The rest of the boys caught up, they tried carrying him but failed miserably because of the skates. Harry giggled and they decided it was time to leave. They returned the skates and once Louis was in his normal shoes he insisted that he carry Harry on his back. Louis carried Harry on his back until they reached the car and were on their way to meet up with the rest of the boys at a diner.

When they arrived hand in hand Harry looked around and saw Zayn, Liam, Niall but soon caught his eye on his sister with her friends...

Hey,

I know this is a late upload but I have been pretty busy with the end of my quarter but I don't know if there will be a whole bunch of smut but that might change on how I'm feeling that day. But I enjoy this cute fluff. Anyways thanks for reading. Also, people think that Louis might announce LT2, I can't wait, and his new photos with his long hair. AGHHHHH!

I think I might go back to switch POV's in the story because for me it seemed plain and bland because I wasn't writing from a certain perspective. Even though you probably didn't care I'm gonna make some Penne alle Vodka which is the dish Liam made a while ago in one of his videos. I have been way to busy and lazy to make it when I have the time.

Btw, THANKS FOR READING, LOVE YOU ALL!

- Grace x

P.S. Ik this is a very short chapter but I wanted to post something, so continue to read, vote, and comment.