Chapter 12

Harry's POV:

I was awaken by the soft noises coming from the telly. I was still laid on Louis, he brushed his fingers through my hair. I looked up to him as he watched the telly, after letting out a small huff he looked down and smiled. I smiled as he pecked my nose, "Good morning princess."

"Good morning," I said as I shifted so that I was leaning on his chest as he sat up. He wrapped his blanket covered arms around me. I looked around to see everyone still asleep, Louis and I continued to whisper to each other. It wasn't until I was craving some hot cocoa that we got up. We walked to the kitchen and all I could feel was Louis hand on my waist. After making the cocoa we decided to go to his car since everyone else was still asleep and we were awake. 

Cocoa in one hand and his in the other we made our way to his car and drove around the city. I quietly played music while I sipped the warm chocolatey liquid. Louis kept one hand on my thigh and let the heater in his car run. We arrived to the park and he pulled the chairs back to create a flat surface in the backseats, he found some blankets that he keeps in his trunk from past experiences. He spread out the blankets and once he was done he asked me to join him. He laid on his back as I was practically on top of him but I had my hands holding up my head and my elbows on both sides of his stomach.

We talked and talked about random things. He kept his hand in my hair, brushing it ever so softly. With the occasional pause for a sip of cocoa. After talking for awhile Louis had what seemed to be a realization, "You know I've never taken you on a proper date, like without Zayn, Liam, or Niall."

"Oh yeah I've never noticed that," I got really excited.

"Oh well," WHAT Louis brought it up and ignores it.

"What do you mean 'oh well' your no-"

"Haz I was only joking with you, Harry Edward Styles would you like to accompany me on a date next weekend," reaching out a hand.

"I would love to accompany you on a date, Louis William Tomlinson," I said in a fancy accent, nose in the air and my hand in his. He kissed my hand and we let out a fit of giggles. We laid their until we realized the time and the texts from our friends. Louis received one from Gemma and I didn't surprisingly. Louis ignored the text and helped me fix the backseats. 

After he noticed that I was helping he picked me up bridal style and sat in the front passenger seat, "My princess, what are you doing? Sit back and relax watch the pro do it," it was as if it was on point when the seat fell back down.

"What do you mean pro, the seat fell down you forgot about the click, if you don't hear that then it's not in place."

"I knew that," he said returning into the backseat once again to fix the seat. This time when he heard the click he happily acknowledged it to me. We drove back to my house, bopping our heads with the music. When we returned we saw the boys still cuddled in their blankets as well as Gem and Kendall all watching something on the tv. We were asked by Gem as to where we went, Louis answer was more of a rant I just watched him in adoration. Although what he said make no sense everyone chose to not ask again. 

We decided to change and go to the mall. We all walked in I already knew what I was planning on buying. After getting pretzels since Niall asked or practically forced us we headed to a shop that I always go for literally anything. I hopped in the store and started looking around, it wasn't long before I noticed Niall, Liam, and Zayn were still outside the store, Louis was right behind me. We walked back out the store, "What's the matter?" I questioned.

"I'm not going in there, what if someone from school finds us?" Niall explained.

"So what, c'mon Zayn I know you want to check out the skirts, crop tops, or necklaces," I said.