First Day

Chara POV
I woke up early this morning. I don't usually get up early, but i don't want to deal with the other students and i could just sleep in class anyway. I get up, take a bath, put on my uniform, grab my bag, and walk to school. It's not too far away so i just walk. The building is huge. I spent a good 10 minutes searching for my class, and when I do, i saw a giant door that's like 3 time my height. I go in and as expected,no ones there, so i take a sit at the corner and sleep.

I was snoozing when i heard yelling. Rubbing my eyes, i saw two guys debating something about feet on the table or something when suddenly. A caterpillar showed up.
Aizawa : If you guys want to find friends, i suggest go somewhere else
Aizawa is our teacher?
Aizawa : this is the hero course. It took you all 8 seconds to be quiet, time is limited, you kids are not rational enough.
Silence
Aizawa : Im your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. 'silence'. I know this is sudden, but put this on, and go the field.
I grab the blue clothes which looked like PE Uniform, and run to the changing room.

Time skip, 10 minutes
"Quirk Assessment test?" All of us says. "What about the entrance ceremony, or the orientation?" A girl spoke up.
Aizawa : If you're gonna be a hero, you don't have time for leisurely events. Part of UA's tradition is how unrestricted the teaching is and how teachers teach their class. You guys have been doing this since junior school right? Physical fitness test where you aren't allowed to use your quirk?
Well im not from this universe and i fell down the mountain when i was 8 so, No.
Aizawa :.....Procrastinating. Anyway, Chara, you score the highest in the practical Exam right? How far can you throw a ball in Junior School?
Crap, i never even play soft ball. What if i use......
Me : 53 Meters
Aizawa : then try it with your quirk.
I walk to the throwing area
Aizawa : you can do anything as long as you stay in the circle.
I nod, i don't really know what to do but i have an idea.
Taking a deep breath, i throw the ball as far as i can, and shoot it with the Chaos Blaster. The other students just look in awe
Aizawa : knowing your maximum first, that's the most rational way of making the foundations of a hero.
The device beeps
Aizawa : 926 Meters, impressive.
"This looks like fun" says a girl in pink hair
Aizawa : Fun huh? You have 3 years to become a hero, you need to get rid of that attitude. I noticed an evil grin. By the way, lasy placed will be expelled.
"What?" Basically the entire class yells "But it's the first day of school, This is so unfair" says a girl with brown hair. I can tell Aizawa is lying from how he says it, i mean im a judge after all.
Aizawa : Natural disasters, accidents, villains, calamities, these things are unpredictable, obviously with this in mind we can't cover the entire nation so there will be bound to have unfairness. So give it your all, or you could just leave. It is the first day after all.
Sigh
Test 1 : 50 Meter Dash
I was lined up with the frog girl. "Ready, set, Go!" As soon as it starts, i immediately dash to the finish line. "1.02 seconds." A lot of em just gaped in awe. I mean in fairness, i can't just teleport like Sans or Carrot but my experience dashing to dodge the players attack, really comes in handy.

Test 2 : Grip Test
I scored below average because im not used to heavy lifting

Test 3 : Long Jump
I jump up and summon a Blaster then fly to the other side
Test 4 : Side steps
My dash works wonders here
Test 5 : Ball throw
I've already done this so i just take a nap, thankfully no one noticed
Test 6 : Long Distance Run
I just jump to a blaster and ride it to the finish line
Test 7 : Sit ups
Again, just below average because im not used to working out
Test 8 : Toe Touch
I got just above average

At the end of it all, Aizawa brings up all the score and i came in fifth. Eh, decent i guess. All the way down was "Izuku Midoriya" and just then i saw a green haired boy fell on his knees. Curious i decided to check him
*Izuku Midoriya
*Lv. 1
*Inherited One For All from All Might
Holy crap, he inherited All Might's quirk? Then how is he dead last?
Aizawa : also, the whole 'last place gets expelled' sthick is a ruse
"WHAT?" Everybody yelled
Aizawa : It's a necessary lie to get you to go all out with your quirk. Anyway we're done here, there's handout for the schedule and curriculum back in class. And Midoriya, go get your fingers checked by recovery girl.
And with that class ended. What a weird first day.