Everyone is here

Chara: "What the hell are you guys doing here?"
Nightmare: "Eh, since you're stuck here, figures we might as well visit. It is a new AU after all."
Fell: "And one on the surface where we could roam around freely? F*ck yeah."
Blue: "There's a lot of humans here. I could get one of them and become the royal guard early!"
Carrot: "Eh, not now lil bro."
Blue: "Owh come one."
Chara: "Aaaaanyway, you guys want lunch?"
Sans: "Heck yeah i'm hungry."

They left for the cafeteria. At the table their basically talking sh*t about each other's AU, but unbeknownst to them, someone is watching them.

Few minutes ago

Kaminari: "Yeah, he says that the one who didn't would get expelled."
Uraraka: "Really?"
The girls were panicking. Kaminari and Mineta just told them that Aizawa ordered them to put on cheerleaders outfit, or they'd be expelled. While he did lie to them on day 1, they still don't want to risk it,
Mina: "How? We don't even have cheerleader outfits."
Momo: "Hey what if I created them?"
Uraraka: "Great Idea! What do you need?"
Momo: "Food, one with lots of fats."
Uraraka: "Okay, why don't we go find them?"
They then go on their separate ways. Jirou was about to go back when she noticed Chara walking away. 'Oh yeah almost forgot. Might as well tell her.' But as she turned around the corner, she saw a huge group of,.... skeletons? From the looks of it Chara knew who they were. She knows that the one with a blue hoodie and the one with orange hoodie is apparently her friends who got transferred, but she didn't know the rest. Furthermore, they all looked similar to the blue hooded one.

Chara: "What the hell are you guys doing here?"
Nightmare: "Eh, since you're stuck here, figures we might as well visit. It is a new AU after all."
AU? What's an AU?
Fell: "And one on the surface where we could roam around freely? F*ck yeah."
The surface? What are they talking about? Have they been living underground or something?
Blue: "There's a lot of humans here. I could get one of them and become the royal guard early!"
Humans? So they're not humans? But they're skeletons, that means they're human right?
Carrot: "Eh, not now lil bro."
Blue: "Owh come one."
Chara: "Aaaaanyway, you guys want lunch?"
Sans: "Heck yeah i'm hungry."

This is getting suspicious, so I followed them to the cafeteria, after sitting down, they all started chatting about something called AU. And how they say it as if they're from different universes

Chara: "So how's y'all AU been doing."
Blue: "Underswap, Undertale, and Storyshift have agreed to not reset until you guys came back."
Undertale? Underswap? Storyshift?
Sans: "Eh good to hear, how about you Fell?"
Fell: "Eh, I got here is after a Pacifist run, so it's peace for now."
What does he mean by Pacifist run?
Horror: "Well i'm still eating humans and monster dust, haven't been eating like this in a while."
What.....The......F*ck
Nightmare: "Hell yeah, Error sucks at cooking."
Error: "Hey what did you say?"
Nightmare: "Oh nothing the great God of Destruction."
Whaaaaaaaat?
Error: "You little."
Nightmare: "You know i'm still your boss right?"
His boss? Who the hell is stronger than the God of Destruction?"

Ok i've heard enough, something's not right here. I immediately ran back to the waiting room.

Uraraka: "Jirou, you're here. Huh? You didn't brought anything?"
Jirou: "No, but there's something I've gotta tell you."
Momo: "What is it?"
Jirou: "It's about Chara, I saw her eating in the cafeteria with a some, suspicious looking people, I followed them and I don't like them."
Mina: "Why you don't like them?"
Jirou: "Here."
She played a recording of their lunch

Chara: "So how's y'all AU been doing."
Blue: "Underswap, Undertale, and Storyshift have agreed to not reset until you guys came back."
Sans: "Eh good to hear, how about you Fell?"
Fell: "Eh, I got here is after a Pacifist run, so it's peace for now."
Horror: "Well i'm still eating humans and monster dust, haven't been eating like this in a while."
Nightmare: "Hell yeah, Error sucks at cooking."
Error: "Hey what did you say?"
Nightmare: "Oh nothing the great God of Destruction."
Error: "You little."
Nightmare: "You know i'm still your boss right?"

Tsu: "I don't get it *ribbit*."
Mina: "Me neither. Though I would say the guy with the crack skull is kind off creeping me out."
Uraraka: "Oh yeah, what about Chara?"
Momo: "Jeez you're right, can someone go get Chara please?"
Uraraka: "I'll go get her."

Meanwhile

Dream: "eh surprisingly this AU has quite the negativity."
Nightmare: "Now you're talking. The negativity here is almost as high as a Classic Genoicide!"
Chara: "Well I mean we just got attacked by villains 2 weeks ago, so Imma assumed that's probably why."
Nightmare: "The one where you resort to Hate?"
Chara: "Yes, though I should've probably used SS!Sanses blue magic to hold him in place then just cut his soul in half or something."
Dust: "Killing people eh? Now we're talking."
Cross: "Don't get your hopes up. Here, Killing people, even villains, is only acceptable if you're in grave danger."
Fell: "Which means you can't go around killing thugs even though they deserve it which sucks."
Error: "And while we can roam around freely, we can't use our powers cause it's apparently illegal."
Ink: "Who the hell make such stupid laws like that?"
Error: "The Gonverment idiot."
Sans: "Imagine if a certain pig warrior was here."
???: "Chara!"
They all turned to the sound, and saw what they'd assumed was Chara's classmate
Chara: "What is it?"
???: "Just want to tell you, Aizawa told Kaminari and Mineta for us to use cheerleader outfits or else we'll get expelled."
They all looked in confusion
Fell: "I smell Bullsh*t.
Nightmare: "Yeah."
Chara: "Hold on, Kaminari and Mineta told you?"
Uraraka: "Yeah why?"
Chara: "Wait a sec."
Chara pull out her phone, and calls someone
???: "Hello?"
Chara: "Sensei, did you tell Kaminari and Mineta to told the girls to wear cheerleader outfits or else they'll get expelled?"
Silence
Aizawa: "They fell for it didn't they?"
Chara: "Yes, yes they did. That's it, thanks."
Chara closed her phone.
Chara: "I'm surprised you guys actually fell for it, especially Momo. But seriously? Kaminari and Mineta are pervs! You should've seen this coming."
Uraraka: "I-I guess you're right."
Chara: "Now, run back, and told them What I told ya."
Uraraka: "Ok, thanks."
She rans off
Fell: "This place is f*cking weird."