SO uh

Honestly I should've addressed this last year but aaaaaaaaaaanyway

So if you guys don't know, the story was put on hold because I was thinking about how I would end the story but as time goes on, I kinda lost motivation and just busy reading stories instead of writing.

Now, I'm not discontinuing this (not yet at least), instead I wanted you guys's opinions. Looking back, I honestly cringed when I read my earlier chapters so much, I had doubts if it is even worth it to finish, probably one of the reasons the story was abandoned.

So, what would it be? Do I continue it? OR should I re-write it.

Here's a teaser of what I could write now, a year older, and a year wiser.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So, what do we know about her?"

In a dimly lit room, a shadowy figure stood over a dirty looking desk. On the desk was a tablet, playing a video of a brown haired girl in a green hoodie fighting a purple, monstrous looking creature.

The girl was jumping and dodging all of the Beast's attacks all while slashing the monster over and over with a blood red knife, leaving dozens of slash marks on the purple skin of the creature.

"Not much" Answered a rough, gruff voice lurking somewhere within the shadowy room. "She just appeared out of nowhere. No Birth certificate, no school history, nothing. The only record of her was the one in UA." the voice answered.

The video continues with the girl jumping over a slam attack, before summoning a dozen more knives and launching them at the creature. The creature blocked the hail of knives with it's massive arm but a few managed to hit it's chest and one was lodged on it's kneecaps.

Continuing the assault, the girl jumped over the creature before stabbing it roughly where the spine should be before twisting the knife, and pulling it out ripping a good chunk of flesh from the Beast. The girl dodges an overhead club from the creature before beginning another assault.

From a TV in the corner of the room, a heavily distorted voice spoke from across the room. "Her quirk?" The voice from the TV asked.

A figure steps into the dim light of the room. The figure was a man, roughly in his early twenty's, with ashen white hair and blood red eyes. He was wearing a black baggy shirt and most disturbingly of all, a preserved human hand as some sort of facemask, and more hands alongside his arms.

The man spoke with his gruff voice. "She could summon knives, and could control said knives to attack. Other than that I'm not sure, her agility borders a speed quirk." The man said, watching the girl in the video finally getting smashed by the creature and straight into a wall.

"Then there's that Black blob she used to overpower Nomu......" 

The video showed the creature, now named Nomu, about to pummel a buff blonde man before an inky black appendages shot out of nowhere, and wrap around the Nomu's arms. The beast tried to simply pull it away but it didn't budge, and as more appendages wrap around it, it founds itself stuck in place.

The Camera pans away towards the source of the attack, and that same girl was standing there. She was holding her knife, shining red like the blood on her face. Her bloodied face was partially covered by a sinister looking black ink-like substance that's slowly creeping across her face. On the goo-covered half, her eye and her mouth was replaced with a simple red line like a sketch made by kindergarteners.