Summer Camp

Chara POV

After the exam, 5 people failed, which is honestly surprising because 1. None of the students from 1-B failed. 2. I'm surprised Pomeranian passed because his teamwork is garbage. Anyway, at first, Aizawa threatened those who failed won't be able to go to Summer Camp, which was immediately revoked after the exam. Though he still says those who fail got extra lessons. I could already hear Kaminari complaining about extra studies.

For the most part, at the weekend we just chill at home. Though we did invite the other Sanses to go chill for a day and also fell brought some 'drinks' which I really need. He also brought me SS!chocolate from SS!Sans which is good since I really miss my sweet chocolate. After the day, the others have to drag Fell's ass as he drink too much that day.

When the day of the camp came in, we're waiting outside the school for the bus when the same guy who declared war before the sports festival decided to insult the guys who failed. Obviously, they're not taking his shit, and started shouting. I ain't taking any of this shit since I didn't sleep last night so I do what I do, and put a knife up their necks.

Chara: "Listen, I didn't got any sleep last night so kindly shut the fuck up unless you want to lose your neck, capiche?"

They nod, so I turn off my eyes and took away the knives, and continue sleeping. Aizawa and Vlad King arrived a but later and we board the bus to left for the campsite. For the most part, the three of us just sleep really. The journey took us 2 hours until we arrived, on a cliffside? Eh. Anyway, A pro hero team called the Wild, Wild Pussycats..... creative name there guys. Aizawa explained how they're gonna help us in the camp, but then the cliff falls off and we're told to go to the camp on foot, while fighting Earth Beast, courtesy of one of the members.

Chara: "Ah fuck."

Sans: "Welp, screw this I'm taking a shortcut."

Chara: "Hey wai.......... Fuck you Sans what about you Pa............ Fuck you all."

Welp, they left me. I didn't feel like fighting so I summoned a Chaos Blaster, put it on Autopilot and just have it constantly shooting while I go to the camp. 2 hours of sleeping later, I arrived while Sans and Paps already have lunch.

Sans: "Heya Shift. How's the ride?"

Chara: "Fuck you."

Mandalay: "Oh, you're here. Great, you got in on time, come in for lunch."

I go in, and I just eat a bit before munching in my chocolate. Thank god Fell brought a lot with him yesterday. I'm pretty sure they give me weird looks for eating only a little bit and just eating chocolate instead but whatever. Oh also, Ink called.

iloveruru123

*Hey Shift, Sci is done with the thing you ask.

Great, when will you deliver it?*

*2 or 3 days. I need to finish making Neo X-tale first.

Oh you're almost done? Have you told Cross and C!C?*

*Nope. It's a surprise for them.

Yea yea whatever. Anyway, bye Ink.*

*Bye Shift.

Also Tell your husband I say Hi*

*Wait wait I can explain

chocolateparadise16 Left

LOL. I ship it.

We're literally doing jack shit nothing waiting for the class, who finally appeared right before nightfall. And they look worst then Frisk when they drop from the overworld, and with less energy than alphys laying on the ground.

Sero: "Two hours my ass."

Mandalay: "My bad, that's by our standards."

Pixie: "But hey since you're all late. You'll need to cook diner yourself."

Welp, not even blooky is this depressed.

After dinner, where table manners go out the window, we got to take a dip at the hot springs. Where I didn't go with them, since I don't want them seeing some things. Sans and Paps are sleeping so I go for a walk out.

Meanwhile
3rd POV

Sci: sigh "I hope Shift knows what she's doing."

Ink: "Yeah, I know she's given up hope to go back but still this is dangerous y'know?"

In Sci's table, was 6 tube, with 6 different colored hearts, and may the Judge have mercy on them.