7-Bruce.

Vote, comment

We arrived at a diner for breakfast and met up with Bruce. Bruce had transformed himself into both banner and hulk, he was wearing a shirt and trousers, it was weird, I was confused but it was good to see him not smashing things.

"Come on I feel like I'm the only one eating here, try some of that. Have some eggs." Banner pleaded. "I'm so confused." Scott shook his head. "These are confusing times." Banner chuckled. "How did you— When did you—" I stuttered. "Nah, I get it. I'm kidding! I know, it's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now." Bruce chuckled. "Yeah. What? How? Why?" Scott stuttered.

"Five years ago, we got our asses beat. Except it was worse for me cause I lost twice. First, hulk lost, then Banner lost and then, we all lost." Bruce explained. "No one blames you, Bruce." Natasha told him. "I did." Banner shrugged.

We stayed silent for a few moments. "For years, I've been treating the Hulk like some kind of disease, something to get rid of. But then, I started looking at him as the cure. Eighteen months in the gamma lab. I put the brains and the brawn together...and now, look at me. Best of both worlds." Bruce told us.

Some kids came over to him. "Excuse me, Mr. Hulk?" The girl tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes." Bruce smiled . "Can we get a photo?" She asked him. "100% little person." Bruce nodded. Scott took the picture. As Scott was giving the kids their phone back he said "you want one with me? I'm Ant-man." Scott asked. They just looked around.

"They're hulk fans. They don't know Ant-Man. Nobody does." Scott shook his head. "No, he wants you to take a picture with him." Hulk frowned, looking at one of the kids. "Stranger danger." The smaller boy chimed in.I spat my water out, because I laughed too hard "How that feel, Lang?" I asked. "Shut up." He glared.

"Why won't you take a picture with him?" I asked the kids.
"They do wanna take a picture with him." Bruce scolded. "He's even saying no he doesn't. I get it. I don't want it, either." Scott shrugged. "But you, but you-" Bruce stammered. "I don't want a picture with them." Scott sighed.

"He's gonna feel bad." Bruce told the kids. "Take the goddamn phone." Scott glared. "Hulk out." Bruce smiled. "Banner." I called. "Dab!" Bruce yelled to the kids as they were walking back to their table. "Banner." I repeated. "Listen to your mom." Bruce called, still talking to the kids. "Bruce." Steve tried. "She knows better." Bruce smiled.

"About what we were talking about. Do you think you can do it? You think you can help us?" I asked. "The whole time travel do-over? Eh, guys, it's outside of my area of expertise." Bruce shrugged. "Well, you pulled this off. I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible, too." Nat smiled.

"Eat some food, Zanna." Bruce scolded. "I'm not all that hungry, Banner." I shrugged. "She's nervous." Steve told Bruce. "We're gonna do everything we can. I promise." Bruce assured me. "I know." I nodded, with a faint smile.