14-Stones

We then sat down to talk about how we were gonna get the stones. "Ok, so the how works. Now, we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." Steve told us. "Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones." My dad sighed.

"This is no time to brag, all right, dad? We know you nearly got killed by one but you don't have to keep rubbing it in our faces." I scolded. "Rubbing it in our faces?" Rocket asked. "Uh, yeah! I'd love to die that way. That's some star-wars shit, right there." I nodded. "You blow my mind." My dad raised an eyebrow. "Thank you" I smiled.

"Well I haven't had any sort of encounter, but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott chimed in. "Regardless, we only have enough Pym Partucles for one round-trip each. And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce explained.
"Our history." My dad raised his hand. "Oh, god." I rolled my eyes.

"Yup. Not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" My dad spoke. "Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint chimed in. "Correct." My dad nodded

"So, let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked, we turned around to see him leant back in his chair with his hands down his pants and he wasn't moving.
"Is he asleep?" Nat asked. "No, no. I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey whispered.

"Uh, where to start? Um...The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's not of an angry sludge sort of a thing, so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that." Thor rambled. "Who's idea was it to let him talk?" I asked. "Ten bucks says it was your dad." Rhodey whispered. "Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether. My grandfather, many years ago, had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves." Thor explained. "Ooh." He mocked as he made a scared motion with his hands. "Scary beings."

"I-why am i here?" I asked. "I'm enjoying this." Clint whispered. "So, Jane, actually. Oh, there she is." Thor carried on, as he got a picture of her up. "Yeah, so Jane was an old flame of mine. You know, she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time, and then the Aether stuck itself inside her, and she became very, very sick. And so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from." Thor rambled.

Everyone else in the room was feeling the exact same way I was, confusion and eternity, except for Scott. He seemed pretty interested. "And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time you see, and I got to introduce her to my mother, who's dead and, um, well Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so...Yes, these things happen, though. You know? Nothing lasts forever. The only thing that-" Thor carried on, but cut off by me.

"Thor, you know what, why don't you come sit down?" I asked him whilst I tried to pull him away. "I'm not done yet. The only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence." He chuckled. I clapped my hands "Awesome." i smiled
My dad then also came to get Thor "Eggs? Breakfast?" He asked. "No. I'd like a Bloody Mary." Thor told him.

Next was the Power Stone

We sat round the table eating Chinese food. "Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket explained. "Is that a person?" Bruce asked. "Morag's a planet, Banner." I told him. "And Quill was a person." Rocket nodded. "Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked. "Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I can take you to space." Rocket mocked. "Ha! Scott's a puppy," I smiled, Rhodey laughed and high-fived me.

After that, we studied the Soul Stone

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." nebula explained. "Vormir a planet?" I asked. "It's a dominion of death, at the very centre of celestial existence. It's where Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula told us. We stayed silent for a few seconds. "Not it." Scott muttered.

Time Stone

"That time stone guy?" Nat asked. "Dr, Strange." Bruce corrected. "Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" Natasha asked. "A rip-off Harry Houdini." I shrugged"Yup, Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit-from-hat." My dad nodded. "Nice place in the village, though." Bruce sighed. "Bleecker Street?" I asked. "Yes." Bruce nodded.

"Wait, he lives in New York?" Natasha asked. "No no no, he lived in Toronto. Have you been listening to anything?" My dad asked.  "Guys. If you pick the right year there are 3 stones in New York." Nat stated, I gasped and sat up from lying on the floor. "No way." I gasped. "Shut the front door." Bruce agreed.

Plan

"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot."
I was on the team with Scott, Steve and My Dad, we were going to NYC