9-Reunited and it feels so good

Vote, comment

We did really need to start thinking about getting a whole team together, I had an idea. Thor. Thor and I got on really well and I hadn't seen him since the day the Thanos thing happened, my dad thought it would be a good idea if I went with Bruce, Thor had always been very protective of me and he cared a lot about me because I was so young, he's known me for so long I guess considering he always saw me as a child, it would remind him of actual sanity. So I agreed. but, I don't know if it'll work. I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 21.

A jet landed at the front of the compound. "Hey, Humie. Where's big green?" I heard. Oh my god, ROCKET?! Suddenly my face lit up, because if it was Rocket, there was also Nebula, I got on with both of them pretty well. I ran outside. "Rhodey careful on re-entry. There's an idiot in the landing zone." Nebula spoke, walking past Scott.

She came over to me "Xanax!" "Nebula! How are you?" I asked. She stopped and placed my head in her hands. "It's good to see you." "Good to see you too, gorgeous." I told her, with a smile.

Out of nowhere, Rhodey landed. I screamed in shock. "Oh, god." Scott gasped. "rhodes, come on man what's up with that" I asked. "Rosanna. I gotta say I've missed ya. Where's your pops?" He asked. "He's in the kitchen, don't do that again." I told him. "Roger that." He nodded. "What's up, Regular-sized man?" Rhodey greeted Scott as he walked off.

Hulk came over and gave Scott two tacos, he started shaking my head and said "let's go, kiddo." "Right behind ya, big guy." I smiled. "Rocket." I smiled as we got on the ship."Zanny." He chuckled. "Missed ya." I raised an eyebrow. "Missed ya more, Stark." He returned the smile .