25-1 in 14 million

"you'll believe
god is a woman."

I ran over to Dr Strange, meeting my dad there aswell. "Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win yeah? Tell me this is it." My dad asked. "If I tell you what happens, it won't happen." Strange shook his head. "You better be right." I yelled. He nodded."It's good to see you, Rose." Strange smiled. "Yeah, it's been a while." I returned the smile.

The stones were with Parker, I flew over to him. "Activate instant kill!" Parker yelled. "Parker, give it!" I yelled. "No! You'll die!" He screamed. "I don't care, give it!" I yelled. He chucked it to me.

I flew up and Parker followed me, we both fought of the space-guys that were trying to get to me, but I fell down and they nearly caught it. "Okay, Parker. You got it!" I yelled. "Already on it!" He yelled.

Explosions started to go off from everywhere around us. "Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper asked. "Yup, we're screwed" I yelled. "I've got this." Strange told us. There were loads of Alien things on Parker, fighting him. I tried my best to fight them off

"I got this. I got this. Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody help!" Parker yelled. "Hey Queens, heads up!" Steve yelled as he threw Thor's hammer to Parker, Parker held onto it. And flew with him. I saw an explosion go off near Peter and flew straight down to him.

"Parker! I got you!" I yelled as I flew down to him, he was curled into a ball and I covered him. "You scared?" He asked. "Nope. We've got it." I whispered. "We not gonna talk about the fact we kissed?" He asked. "Nope. No time." I yelled.

Suddenly the ship stopped shooting at us, it began to shoot at the sky instead. "What's this?" I asked. A ball of light began to fly towards the ship, I knew it was Danvers. The ship blew up. "Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve yelled.

Carol flew down to me and Parker, I sat up, she helped stand up properly. "Thanks, Danvers." I smiled.  "Anytime, kid." She smirked "Hi, I'm Peter Parker." Peter whispered, as he cradled the gauntlet."Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" She asked. I stood next to Carol. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all of that." Peter sighed.

Just then, Wanda flew down, I gave her a high five. "Don't worry." Wanda told him. "She's got help." Okoye spoke. All of the girls appeared and we marched toward the army. We flew with Danvers who blew up the van. Nat would love this.

I tried to get ahold of the gauntlet but Thanos kicked me off. Next was my dad, he failed. Now it was Thor.
Carol and Thanos began to fight, she so nearly got those damn stones. Me and my dad looked at Dr Strange, he held up his index finger, I looked at my dad and shook my head, he looked helpless. I knew what this meant.