18-Love you Romanoff

We arrived back at the compound. "Did we get 'em all?" Bruce asked. "You're telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey chuckled. "Clint. Where's Nat?" Bruce asked.
Clint looked distraught, he had a face like he'd felt like failure, he didn't respond, there were tears streaming down his face. There was no way. No fucking way. "Clint?" I asked.

Me, Thor, Steve, Clint, My dad and Bruce sat at the bridge near the lake. "Do we know if she had family." My dad asked. "Yeah. Us." Steve whispered in tears.

"What?" Thor asked. "Huh?" I responded. "What are you doing?" Thor asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thor don't do this now." I begged. "Thor, I just asked him a question." My dad responded. "Yeah, no, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back. So, stop this shit. We're the avengers. Get it together." Thor yelled, walking away.

I stood up and walked over to Thor "Come on, buddy. Just sit down." "We can't get her back." Clint spoke up. "What's he...? What?" Thor asked. "It can't be undone." Clint shrugged. I let go of Thor and took a step back. Thor chuckled "Look, I'm sorry, no offence, but you're a very earthly being, okay? And we're talking about space magic. And 'can't' seems very definitive. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, look, I know I'm way outside of my pay grade here. But, she still isn't here, is she?" Clint asked. Thor sighed "No, that's my point."Clint started to cry "It can't be undone. Or that's at least what the red, floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him." Clint yelled.

I walked over and squeezed his hand, he put his arm around me. "It was supposed to be me." Clint cried
"Don't say that, no one knew what you guys were going into." I told him. "She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. She bet her life on it." Clint sniffled. Bruce grunted, got ahold of the bench and threw it into the woods.

"She's not coming back. We have to make it worth it." Bruce told us. "We will." Steve nodded. "Aren't we gonna give her a funeral?" I asked. "She wouldn't want that, she's want us to get on with this-" my dad started.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I frowned. "She deserves a funeral she sacrificed her life for us, and we're not gonna give her a funeral?" I asked. "Zan-" Steve started. "No. Just- No." I rolled my eyes. "I knew she meant a lot to you, Rosanna, but-" My dad began.

"Do you know how much though, dad? She said she'd see me in a minute. She always said that to me but this time she didn't come back. She cared for me more than anyone ever has, more than you did when you fucking left. she wasn't just one of your friends, Tony. She was my sister" I spat, walking closer to him. Steve pulled me away from him by my waist. Everyone except Clint went back inside. "You wanna do something for her?" Clint asked. "Yeah...yeah I do." I nodded.

Me and Natasha used to do something, we'd write letters in bottles to people we missed and would put the bottles on the lake and watch them float away. I decided to write one for Nat, so did Clint.