sleepover

🎇✨y/n pov🎇✨

"oh shit" tommy said "wha-" you exclaimed before being cut of by tommy showing you his phone. tommy phone was on a group chat with everyone from the smp. and on the chat dream sent a video. " the video was of tommy play with my hair then whispering in my ear and me whispering back, then it had tommy picking me up and dream asking us if we were about to make out and tommy saying " i guess you'll never know". " oh fucking shit" you said " but on the bright side we look like a super cute coupled" you said. as you said that you saw tommy blushing " haha i guess" then dream texted again saying "opp-" 

you couldn't help but laugh, "wow we fucked up. " i said. "yeah" tommy said about to type something then i told him " wait to see what the other people have to say before we explain ""yeah good idea" he replied.

DREAM SMP BITCHES

PISSBABY👶 

* VIDEO*

opp- 

beeboy 👼

tommy?why didnt you tell me?

SUCKITGREENBOYYYY🥚

tommy? i'm so confused 

tommy your only 16 calm downnnnnn

dreamsimp 🙄

i feel bad for her

let us know if she needs any therapy after that you doing

Niki 👍✨

what's her name?

PISSBABY👶

Y/N

Niki 👍✨

that's a pretty name💕

🐡MY MAIN DRUG DEALER🐡\

WAY TO GO TOMMMMYYYYYY BIG MAN INDEED, FIVE HUNDRED IQ PLAYS BOYYYY

beeboy 👼

why isn't tommy responding?

PISSBABY👶

i mean he is probably kind of busyyy....

beeboy 👼

ewwww dream stoppp that's disgusting 

Samsung refrigerator👌

tommy stop pranking us

PISSBABY👶 

i don't think he is pranking 

* video*

*this video was a video of tommy say that they were dating*

SUCKITGREENBOYYYY🥚

wtf

beeboy 👼

im with wilbur on this one

suddenly tommy looked at you, you looked back, "so" he said," you wanna watch a movie?" "sure"  you said. you both sat on tommys bed and tommy turned his phone on silent because he was getting so many dms and messages about it it was quite annoying. you and tommy scrolled through the movies "what do you wanna watch" you said " how about a horror movie" he replied, you instantly thought wait does that means he wants to cuddle with me? " sure" you said and you both picked out a random horror film and started watching it. 

when the first scary part came up you jumped and put your hands around tommy. he smiled and put his two arms around your waist. you pressed your face into tommys chest, suddenly you felt you eye lids get heavier and heavier until you shut them and fell asleep.

tommys pov ✨

y/n had fallen asleep on my chest, wowowowooowowowoow, i thought trying to calm down. i placed her head in my lap and played with here hair. it was so soft wow. She was literally so perfect. i took a couple of cute photos of me and y/n. She was adorable when she was sleeping you thought, wait ill only known her for like 1 day i need to calm down. i got under the cover and put y/n under them to i placed her head on my chest and she sleep moved in her sleep and put her arms around me, wow she was cute.

y/n pov 💕

*dream*

you and tommy were in his room and suddenly he sat next to you the the bed and said. "hey cutie, how are you" "im good babe "you reply, what the actual heck was happening. suddenly tommy stated looking at your lips, you realized what this meant, and then tommy asked " can i kiss you?" you nodded lots and then tommy kissed you. it was like nothing you had ever left before, you kissed him back and thought wow i must really like him

suddenly you woke up from your dream to find you lying on tommy chest and him smiling in his sleep, with his arms around you. you reach for your phone and check the time  7:57am you sneakily took one picture of you and tommy and went back to bed."

"STUPID WEASILING MOUTH GERMS" *  that was a quote to signal a time skip btw*

y/n pov 💖

you wake up to tommy shaking you awake "good morning tommy* yawn*"you say sleepily  "good morning y/n" tommys phone dings again since he accidently turned it of silent  "omg," he says

hope you guys liked this chapter its 12:39am for me so i'm gonna try to pump out another chapter but will we see

words 766