pizza

sorry i said i'd update soon but lol i have been doing the best recently with my mental health and im like not in the best state of mind rn. 

but anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter

also look at the header image its pretty pog art so like wow to whoever made it.

alsooooooooooooooooo

THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR 5.4K READ YOUR ALL SO POG 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND AM LITERALLY SO THANKFUL FOR YOU

tubbos pov

I was walking upstairs to get a hoodie, and when i got to me, ranboo, y/n and tommy shared room I was shocked to see that tommy was in y/ns bed cuddling her, i almost dropped my phone in shock! then i had the great idea of calling everyone else from the dream smp up to the room, i mean i think that they would want to see this. 

"GUYSS" i whisper screamed from the top of the stairs, " come up stairs, there is something your going to want to see!"

soon after i said that everyone rushed up stairs to see what i was talking about, I beckoned the into my shared room and pointed at y/ns bed to show them tommy and y/n cuddling. needless to say everyone was shocked.

dream was the first one to pull out his phone and start taking photos, i was about to join in but then i remembered that y/n had asked me not to take photos after the last incident so i didn't. 

" do you think their dating?" george asked the group

" hmm maybe i mean you don't cuddle with someone you don't like at least a little bit, plus they have cuddled like a billion times before sooo"  i said

"but i think they would have told us, you know?" nikki said.

"maybe they will soon" jack said.

y/n pov

i heard talking around me as I lay in bed, at first i thought it was just part of my dream but them i recognized my friends voices. i felt arms around my waist pull me closer and then i realized what was going on. all of my memories came flooding back to me. shit.

 I decided to sit up straight and act like tommy had just joined me while i was napping so it didn't look like we were cuddling.

i sat straight up and looked and all of the people in my room and then tommy with a confused look. " umm, what's going on?" i asked as i kept on switching the direction of my head between tommy and the group of people.

"hAHa didn't you know, i guess the child must have latched on t you while you were sleeping" dream said laughing slightly.

"I'm guessing you didn't mean that to sound half of as creepy as it did" i mumbled as I got out of bed. then i looked at the mass amount of people in my room. 

" also could you, well, maybe get out i mean not to sound rude but this sort of is my shared room, and half of you im not even sharing it with so I honestly don't know why your in here" i said

everyone kind of looked at each other nervously and started to leave.

" yeah im out" sappity nappity said 

"me to" jschlatt said, with a bored expression on his face 

after almost everyone filed out of the room it was just me, ranboo (my beloved), tubbo and a sleeping tommyinnt.