facetiming

thank you so much everyone for your support, i hope this story brings you joy in some way and also PLEASE if you have any suggestions then let me know xx

there is a bit of fluff in this chapter so yea.

third persons pov

TW MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

a couple of days had passed from when y/n had heard about everyone meeting up. she had eventually told wilbur what had happened at the bottle shop. y/n could see the sadness in his face as she told him, he was trying and failing to hold back tears. " im so sorry y/n you didnt deserve this, NO ONE deserves this" he said hugging y/n tightly after he said 'no one'. wilbur continued " what is happening, it 2021 and people still havent learnt from there mistakes, this shouldn't be a world wide problem, this shouldn't be happening" will said whilst crying, y/n was crying to, alot, all of the emotions that were built up inside on her were coming out, sadness guilt, anger, excitement ( from the fact that she was gonna meet up with everyone), love?

time skip cause i'm lazy sorry

END OF TW

y/n pov

we were meeting up with the with the smp tomorrow so decided to start to pack  my stuff, as i was packing i heard my phone ringing, it was a ft call  from tommy. i quickly accepted it and smiled as tommys adorable face appeared on the screen, wait ADORABLE??!. tommy smiled, then his face quickly turned to pout as the camera was facing the ceiling.

" i didn't call you to talk with your ceiling" tommy said laughing at his own joke. " i can still talk you know" i said " yeah but i want to see your face" tommy said which made you blush lucky he wasn't able to see." why though?" you asked, tommy looked shocked and then thought for a second. " so i can- " he started but then stopped he looked kinda lost in his thoughts.

tommys pov

" yeah but  i want to see your face" i said kind blushing as i said it " why though?" y/n replied, her voice was so beautiful, wait no, god tommy you need to stop thinking about her. suddenly what y/n said hit me, why did i want to see her face? i thought to myself. " so i can- " i said but then stopped, WAIT WHAT WAS I ABOUT TO SAY!? i could feel myself blushing so i just made up a lie.." so i can recognize you tomorrow dumbass, after all i don't really remember what you look like to well" i said it a joking tone, but i felt bad about lying to y/n. 

y/n laughed and moved her camera to her face, god she was gorgeous i thought before a blush quickly spread across my face. " blushing are we?" y/n asked in a sly tone " shut up, you one to talk, watch this" tommy said before winking and grinning at the camera.

y/n pov

 you immediately turned red and tommy said " i told you so" you didn't like losing even if it was it was a play argument. " tommy you such a simp," you said ad you know he didn't like being called a simp, well to be honest who did. all you could hear were angry tommy noises so you aited for around a minute for him to shut up. when he did you said " finally" and rolled your eye at him tommy looked so annoyed and he screamed 

"OH MY GOD Y/N DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU LITTLE B-" he was cut of by wilbur screaming from the next room " SHUT UP TOMMY!" tommy did shut up after that which was good cause you ears could recover. you and tommy  talked while you packed. you were so excited to see him tomorrow. it had only been a week since you had seen him but you missed him and his mile and his dumb jokes. WOW did i really just think that, shit. 

time skip 

eventually tommy allowed you to hang up, he was being so cute and saying that you couldn't hang up and leave him but you did eventually. then you got a text from tommy.

bitch boy🙄🖐

hey y/n i know we just talked like second ago but i'm so excited for tomorrow!

y/n

me to, i cant believe ill get to meet everyone

bitch boy🙄🖐

yeahhh even big man dream will be there!

y/n 

i yeah i forgot about that!

bitch boy🙄🖐

anyway see you tomorrow good night xx 💕

wow, did tommy just send hearts?! you felt your own heart racing you wanted to stay calm though  but it was hard to.

tommy pov

DID I REALLY JUST SEND HEARTS TO Y/N!!! OML SHE IS GONNA THINK IM SO CREEPY DUDE EPSICALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED AT THE BOTTLE SHOP, FUCK I'VE MESSED EVERYTHING UP. suddenly y/n texted back

side woman number 18932

goodnight tommy, see you tomorrow 💕💕

i felt a weight be lifted of my chest. WOW SHE SENT THEM BACK!!! i was shock and happy at the same time. tomorrow was gonna be great.

y/n pov

i was scrolling through youtube and decided to watch one of tommys latest videos. called ' how i keep getting recognized in public'  i was watching a suddenly tommy said he was walking home with a girl,  it made me laugh because i knew he was talking about me. i remembered that time. i started to listen to tommy more he said " now listen to me we weren't uhh we weren't holding hands or anything we weren't fucking making out or anything" you paused the video and felt your cheeks blush so much to the fact that tommy even said anything like that. 

you un - paused the video and heard something that you were so incredibly shocked by. tommy said " though i wish we were, no- oh -she no i shouldn't have said that, ummm hi that was a joke "  you were so red what did he just say? he kept of saying that it was a joke which kind of relived you to be honest but his nervous laughter was so cute, Y/N STOPPPP he is just tommy, your friend.  

you decided to go to sleep after watch the video but all that was going through your mind was why had tommy said that, well i guess i could always ask him tomorrow?

hi guys i hope enjoyed this chapter. i don't know if you can tell but im trying to update more often so i hope you like it also please leave any ideas down below of were you want the story to go because i have a ruff idea but idk if it good. thank you for reading and make sue to drink plenty of water i love you x

words 1164