the explanation

y/n pov 💕

tommy looked at his phone is disbelief 999+ messages just from that group chat woah. "Tommy i think you should respond. " i said looking at him. " what am I meant to say?" he asked " ik "you said" " i need to send you something so could i get your number" you asked " sure" he said. 

Once you had his number you sent him the photo that you took before, while saying " dont ask why i have this, i just thought it was cute, ok?" "awww " tommy says when he sees the photo then he immediately clap his hand over his mouth. you just laugh at him. then you tell him to send the photo and not say anything. he agrees and then it was sent and then notices the new chat name " hey y/n look at this" he said you laugh and said "it aint lying though" tommy blushed. this was the chats  response to the photo.

tommy is a simp

tommy 

*sends photo*

beeboy 👼

tommy? did she stay the night?

SUCKITGREENBOYYYY🥚

TOMMY YOUR UNDERAGE. 

Niki 👍

aww cute

PISSBABY👶

NOT CUTE I REPEAT NOT CUTE

dream simp🙄

get away from that poor child 

🐡MY MAIN DRUG DEALER 🐡

THAT MY BOY TOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY GOO TOMMMY GO TOMMMY GOOO TOMMY

 Samsung refrigerator👌

help...

tommy has started a call

as soon as tommy started a call, everyone joined it and then wilbur went "well explain yourself tommy" " yeah " some on the others said "ok so basically - * tommy and y/n explain the whole story and how they aren't dating or anything."welp that clears up a lot" George said everyone agrees" yeah,"  " well bye guys" tommy says "bye simp" most of them say "sigh" tommy sighs and leaves the call. you start to speak " i should get going," i said " oh yeah okay bye" tommy says walking you to the front door. its kind of awkward when you get to the door cause you dont know whether to hug or not or what to do. you end up just awkwardly shaking hands   and you go back to your house. while you walking you here your phone go ding a couple of times and you see the there notification that everyone from the dream smp have started to follow you "wow " you think " i never would have expected this?"

its 1:37am goodnight 

words 409