streaming with wilbur 2

🐠🥚💕no ones pov 🐠🥚💕

wilbur and y/n stream for a bit longer, soon y/n gets a tour of the smp, this is how it go's.

✨😍y/n pov ✨😍

"so y/n i think its time!" wilbur says excitedly "yess" you say. Everyone in the chat is confused, but soon so you say "Today guys ill be join the DREAM SMP!!" you say to the stream. suddenly the chat start spamming.

@wilburssimp: GOOD JOBBB

@Grognotfound:YESSSSSGOOD JOBB Y/NNN

@tommyinnt:good job y/n ill see you on the sever!

@tubbolive:yess y/n im so proud of you, see you on the sever!

@speedrunbitch: good job 👍

you felt overwhelmed at how nice everyone was being, well after all you were joining the fucking dream smp! you could have never believed it, you felt tears start to form in your eyes. wilbur soon noticed and stood up while pulling you up as well then he gave you a hug and said " you really deserve this Y/N" after he said that you burst into tears, happy ones of course. this was a dream come true, you still couldn't believe it, it felt unreal you started to cry more and more and wilbur rubbed circles on your back you tried to speak but it sounded all weird " tt-than-k yo-u-u so mu-ch" you sobbed even more "its okay y/n" wilbur said still hugging you. you had your head on his shoulder while he looked in front of him. 

everything felt so unreal, you felt like you were dreaming, luckily you weren't. you and wilbur stood there for a good minute before he pulled away and said "come on y/n lets get you to join the smp!" his hands still around your waist. you looked up at him and nodded. you both sat down and you apologized to chat for crying, but everyone said that it was fine and that you should let your emotions out. you felt so incredibly lucky to have such supportive friends and a supportive chat. 

but then it was time. time to join. you clicked the button as the world loaded in around you, you spawning in a box made of obsidian, so you decided to type in the games chat.

y/u/n: could someone help me out of this box?

tubbo: okay :)

tommyinnt: already on it 

dream: simpinnt

tubbo: simpinnt

y/u/n: simpinnt

geogrenotfound: simpinnt

sapnap: simpinnt

tommyinnt: IM NOT A FUCKING SIMP YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS I HATE ALL OF YOU

tommyinnt: also join vc3 

y/u/n: okay

you joined to chat and the first thing you heard was screaming  "dREAMYOUBETTERFUCKINGSHUTUPORIWILLFUCKINGKILLYOUIAMNOTAFUCKINGSIMP!" You heard tommy exclaim loudly "wow" you said "my ears are gonna have to get used to that" everyone started to laugh, well everyone except tommy of course." anyway, im still stuck in this box " you said when the laughter had calmed down. " oh right" dream whilst breaking you out of the box. "woow" you said " this place is amazing!" "it is pretty cool" dream replied after. 

"wHy yOu gOt lIcE iN yOuR hAiR bAdBoYhAlO," 

after you got the tour and finish the stream you felt really happy. in the stream tommy was being a simp, as usual, he gave you iron armor and a flower and said that you should build your house close to his, at the time you just laugh at his comment, but you couldn't help but feel your checks get red. luckily wilbur and chat didn't notice, you thought. But why had you blushed? What, it wasnt like you liked tommy or something right? you felt very confused but your thought got interrupted by you getting a call on discord from someone you didn't really want to tslk to right know, not because you were mad at them or anything, because it was tommy and you were confused about how you felt towards him, but still you accepted the call.

hi guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter and again thank you so much for 275 reads! thats bloody insane and i cant believe it. i love you all so much and cant thank you so much you literally make my day and i love you so much!!! anyway there should be some tea in the next chapter lol also dont forget to leave any ideas in the comments because i need all the help i can get! anyway remember that you are loved by me and ihop e you have a great night/day/afternoon i love you so fricken muchhhh 💖💕✨😍👍😘❤😊👌

words 746