meeting who??

thank you all sooooooo much for 712 read this is literally insane and i love you all so so so much also thank you for your support💕💕💕💕💕

💕💕y/n pov💕💕

when you arrived home you went straight to you room and locked the door. you felt so sad and embarrassed that this had happened to you. you didn't want to tell anyone, you felt so overwhelmed that you could help but fall asleep after all you body needed it.

time skipppp\

you woke up to your phone ringing you check the contact and its tommy, you really want to speak to him so you glad that he called you. as you pick up after letting it ring a little you here tommys voice and you immediately feel better "hey y/n" he says in his calm off camera voice " hi tomathy" you reply, giggling " how are you y/n ?" you mind suddenly goes to the actions of earlier today and you feel tears start to form in your eyes."im fine." you say with a breaking voice, tommy immediately knows that there is something.

"what's up y/n ?" tommy asks, concerned. suddenly everything that happened today comes blurting out of your mouth. you explain everything and feel a weight being lifted of your shoulders as you do. when you finish your story all Tommy says is "why the fuck would someone do that to you, your so perfect omg i swear im gonna kill them" it was hard to tell if he was joking or not but you could tell he was being sincere. it meant a lot to you when tommy was being  real and down to earth with you.

you and tommy talked for hours but it only felt like 20 mins, soon you heard wilbur shouting your name. "WHATT WILBUR?!" you said back annoyed that he had bothered you. " Y?N COME LOOK AT THIS!" will said excited. you ( still being on ft with tommy ) walked into the lounge room were wilbur is sitting.

"what is it?!" you say " y/n everyones gonna meet up!" will said " huh?" you replied " everyone in the dream smp is going to meet up and share a house for a week!" "WHAT, WAIT, REALLY?!" you exclaimed excitedly. "YES!" wilbur says. suddenly you turn to your phone and hear excited bitch boy noise from the other end. you laugh at tommys behavior.

"tommy i need to go now" you say " Tommy can you hear me?" "TOMMY!" he finally replied to you the third time, " sorry y/n im just so excited everyone's gonna meet up!" " makes sense " you say while laughing " anyway i should be going tommy" you say " ok see you soon y/n byeee" right before you hang up. you couldn't believe it you were gonna meet all of your idles that you could now call friends this was so insane, you thought.

hi guys so sorry this chapter is so short im just tired and should probably be asleep lmao. i hope you enjoyed the chapter even though its kinda just a filler chapter i still hope you liked it anyway have a great day or night and drink lots of water x

words 543