one conversation

"Father?" Adrien asked softly

"What is it adrien? I'm working in something" he said standing infront of I buliten board full of pictures if people who might of had it out for Nathalie or himself trying to conect the dots.

"I... I'm scared"

"I am too... But we have to stay strong for nathalie alright?"

"I know I just... Why her! Why us!!"

"Adrien I cant answer that but I swear I'm gonna find the men who did this and when I do there is going to be hell to pay."

"Father... Can you... Can I have a hug?" The young agreste asked a tear rolling down his cheek.

Gabriel wrapped his arms around the boy and held him tight. Adrien was overwhelmed and started crying in his arms.

"Adrien it will be ok she will come back... I promise"

"I- I what if she doesnt... What if they kill her?!" His voice cracked still crying

Gabriel stiffened he had no idea how they treated her. The way her health is right now they might kill her. His voice broke.

"They won't, Adrien I know how much she means to you. She's very dear to me aswell. Knowing her she wont give up with out a fight. But we have to believe she will be okay."

"Father I... Why did they take her? Not that I want you gone either, but why her she hasent ever hurt anyone! Was it to get to us?"

"I'm not sure they threatened to take me as well. I think it was to get her to calm down. They wanted her."

"Father or she saved you... By surrendering herself over she saved you. They only needed one of you and she played along"

"Why though she cant be that reckless she-"

"She's not reckless father!! She cares for you and I and in order to keep us together she sacrificed herself. She loves us both enough to allow herself to be taken!!"

"I'm sorry reckless wasent the right word."

"Father whats gonna happen to her?"

"I'm not sure"

"Do you miss her?"

"Very much so... I cant function right without her"

"Father... Do you love her?"

"Thats absurd I.... She's my assistant how could I ever have romantic relations with her. I'm married!"

"Father... Mother has been gone for a long time. I think its time to move on and she loves you"

"I cant I made a promise"

"But did mother keep her promise?" That hit Gabriel she promised to stop when she started deteriorating

"N-no"

"Then why are you?"

"I... I'm not sure" he answered honestly.

"Its alright to move on and it will give you a reson to make sure we find Nathalie!"

"Your right"

"I know" the boy swooshed his hair dramaticly and laughed even Gabriel laughed alittle

"Adrien I'm sorry for pushing you away"

"I forgive you father"

Adrien embraced his father with there relationship that was once in ruins not beginning the healing process.