shots...

Daniel was about to go into Nathalies holding area when he got a call

"Yes ma'am? What's wrong? Why are you calling?"

"YOUR ALL REDICULOUS UTTERLY REDICULOUS!!! GABRIEL IS ONTO YOU!! I SWEAR TO GID IF YOU DONT FINISH THE JOB BEFORE HE GETS THERE I WILL KILL YOU ALL!! GOT IT?!"

"ma'am what are you talking about?"

"You gave away your location he's stuck in traffic trying to get to you now!"

"How?!"

"DONT ASK ME YOU IDIOTS END IT!! NOW!!"

She hung up and he put his phone in he pocket. He walked in angry and pulled the gun out on her.

"W-what are y-you doing?" She backed away.

"HOW DID YOU DO IT!!"

"Put the gun down... Then... We can talk"

"I SWEAR TO GOD TELL ME NOW WHAT YOU DID!!"

"I-I don't know what your talking about... Please get the gun away from my head"

She went to move his hand when he spun the revolver.

"Tell me now or I'll shoot I don't care!!"

"Now that wouldn't help you because I would be dead... and I can't tell you if you won't tell me whats going on!!"

He didn't want to say anything about Gabriel so he kicked her in her side makeing her shut up.

"I will ask you once more... What the hell did you do!!"

"One more time... I don't know what your talking about!"

He flipped his lid.

"G-GABRIEL!! HOW DOES HE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!"

"H..he knows?" Her face softens knowing he didn't stop trying to find her but it soon went away when he shoved the gun closer to her.

"TELL ME HOW THE HELL HE FOUND YOU!!"

"I... I honestly couldn't tell you... You must have done something or left something that tipped him off." She smirked.

"I think your lieing and we are going to be getting everything out of you before he gets here!"

"How exactly are you planning on doing that?" She asked a bit more confident. He holstered the gun and tightened her bindings so she wouldn't be able to stand or back away anymore. He left for a minute and came back with a knife.

"So for everytime you hide something or don't answer I'm going to cut you with this and the faster you tell me everything we can get this over with"

She turned her head away she felt a since of hope fill her in the moment. She smiled a bit.

"Why are you smiling?!"

"Oh I'll just love to see the look on your face when Gabriel shows up... But hey don't believe me just wait"

"As if that old man will do anything!"

"Well then you haven't actually seen how he act when things dont go his way." She started to laugh looking to the ground. It caught him off guard.

"Why are you laughing?"

She shook her head a bit

"What's wrong with you?! I'm about to kill you and your laughing!!"

"Oh you can try..."

"Do you think I won't?!" He yelled stepping closer with the knife.

"Oh no... No I think you could finish me off just fine. I mean look at me!" she lifted her hands shakeing the chains a bit."it would actually be pathetic if couldn't actually kill me right now.. but it is infact a matter if you will I mean look at you... Your look like a scared kid shaking in your boots!" She teased

"What do y-" he stopped himself and shook the guilt trip off. "Your crazy!"

She raised her head a bit. "Mmmm yes and no... Part of that's your fault you know putting all this stuff in my head then leaving me in a bare room... but most of it... Most of its my own doing"

She started laughing and looked to the ceiling. He wanted her just to shut up so he gripped the knife and plunged it into her stomach. She stopped for a minute and dropped her head.

"Well... Isn't that l-lovely but look... You hesitated u-unlike previous times"

"I DID NOT! DO YOU WANT TO BE STABBED AGAIN?!"

"Mmm... Its not on my to-do list today"

"GOD DAMNIT SHUT UP!!" He sliced her side.

"A-am I hurting your ego?" She said trying to hide the pain even though tears welled in her eyes.

"no your just getting really annoying!"

"I can be more annoying" she would have to that duusu for being so loud and obnoxious if she got back.

He put the bloody knife against her face. And created a blood mark on her face.
"Tell me how the hell he found you!"

"Listen here! I've been locked up in this place for God knows how long! No interaction to the outside world and you expect me to tell Gabriel where I am?! Jesus Christ your an idiot!!"

He growled and be threw the knife to the ground pacing back and forth until he pulled the gun back out and placed it to her chest.

"I was given a job and don't think I won't finish it!"

Internally she was screaming for help but she couldn't show it. She stayed quiet.

"Not so loud when your life's on the line" Daniel cocked the gun. At this point she realized that she was more then likely to be dead before gabriel even got close to her. She closed her eyes and braced for impact. She wasn't a strong believer in god but now when faced with a situation like she prayed she would die like this.

He smirked and put his finger on the trigger.

"Farewell Ms. Sancouer. I hope hell is as agonizing as possible for you"

A shot rang through the room.

Everything went quiet for Nathalie.