walks turn into drives

Nathalie had slept most of the day which surprised Gabriel. It was about 7:00 at night and he went up to her room and gently woke her up. "Nathalie... Nathalie if you wanna go on that walk we should go now before it gets to late"

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "H-how long was I sleeping for??"  "Dosent matter... Your rested and that's all that matters" she glared at him and stretched out a bit yawning. "mmm...What are we doing?" Gabriel gave Nathalie her glasses. "You wanted to go for a walk" she nodded. "Oh yeah... Can I get changed? I don't wanna go on a walk in my PJs..." He looked to her clothes that were much looser and showed more of her skin then her work clothes and blushed a bit and nodded. "Y-yeah yeah that would be smart." He sat on the bed embarrassed he was blushing over pajamas.

"Um Gabriel?? Can you leave so I can get changed???" He quickly stood up and left. "That was akward..." She said picking out some comfy casual clothes having a feeling when they got back she wouldn't wanna change. She changed into some leggings and a dark purple sweater. She pulled on some sneakers and went to find Gabriel. She stood in the lobby for a minute before seeing him come out with a jacket for her.

"I don't need a jacket si- Gabriel... " He sighed "it's cold when the sun's not out and it's fall Nathalie." "Mmmm... I guess but this is one from your fall line last year.. people pay alot for these... I can't just take it!" He smiled. "There my designs and I'll give them to whoever I want!" She smiled and he put the jacket over her. "Gabriel-" "oh come on! Its fuzzy!" She smiled feeling the immediate warmth from the fluffy inner layer and then straightens up. "Do you thing you can win me over with a fluffy jacket?!" He paused for a minute and smirked. "Maybe?" She pulled the jacket close to her and wrapped herself in it and turned away. "Well you can...." She started to walk towards the exit. He laughed and jogged a bit to catch up. He put his hand on her shoulder. It kinda made her uneasy so she swerved a bit out of his hands.

He frowned a bit and walked beside her. "So... Nathalie I have a question." "I may have an answer?" He smiled "Ok ok! So after you heal up a bit more.. would you wanna model possibly for my winter line?" She looked away quickly and shook her head. He was surprised. "No? Why not?! You would be so good!" She shook her head. "No no.... I'm good with my job thank you..." "Why wont you just try it?" "Gabriel I've been around those models there a bunch of brats! I don't want to be subjected to that more then I have to." "But you would be a perfect model!" He pointed out gesturing to her. She got really self conscious and turned further away. "Those other models are really small and thin... I know I'm not fat but I'm definitely bigger then them... And Jesus... I was just kidnapped and practically starved and their still smaller than me! I just don't feel comfortable... I like my job running around behind the scenes and doing what you ask of me." She kept her eyes away from him. He held her hand gently. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... I just was trying to think of something else that you might like to do..."

She looked ahead and saw a bride going across a river. She kinda ran up to it trying to burry the akward conversation. She leaned and the rail and looked out watching the very last bit of the sun go down as the stars shown brighter. Gabriel walked up behind her and leaned on the rail. She leaned on him a bit and smiled.

"Isn't it pretty?" She mused. Gabriel nodded and looked to her. "It is, You like sunsets?" She smiled "yeah. And sun rises.... Really any time I like looking to the sky. It's so... Beautiful." She couldn't take her eyes away from the skyline. Gabriel saw how happy she looked and wished she always felt like that. "I guess that's what I missed. Going out and watching the sunset and sun rise." Her smiled dropped a bit. "I don't ever wanna do anything like that again." She closed her eyes tight and tried to get rid of the memories she brought up. She leaned on the rail head in her hands. Gabriel rubbed her back a bit. "Hey, hey it's ok your safe"

She took a deep breath and was able to calm down but didn't look back up. "I'm sorry-" "Nathalie you don't have to be sorry. What you went through was traumatizing. I didn't expect you to be ok. Things are going to trigger memories and it's going to be hard but I want you to remember. He is behind bars and he can't hurt you" she looked up to him and broke a bit. a tear rolled down her cheek but she wasn't really sad. She stood up and hugged him tight and cried into his shoulder.

Gabriel was shocked at first but hugged her waist and played with her hair calming her down. "Shh... It's ok...." He repeats a couple times. All of a sudden there was a flash if light from the side of the bridge they came from. It immediately gave Nathalie a head ache being the one in direct line of the flash. She rubbed her eyes and stepped away Gabriel turned to see a journalist standing with a camera. The last thing they needed was for people to get involved more. He quickly tried to catch up to the man yelling at him to delete it. He ended up having to threaten him until he promised to delete it. He turned back to see Nathalie wasn't of the bridge.

"Shit not again!" He said paranoid looking for her. She had Sat down on the bench in a  park at the end of the bridge. She had her knees to her chest hiding her face. Gabriel sat down next to her and held her close. "Nathalie? What's wrong?" She mumbled "my head hurts... That flash was really bright... And it was right at me..." He rubbed her arm. "I know... Do you wanna head home?" She nodded and stood up but she was light headed and swayed a bit trying to keep her balance. He noticed and put his arm around her and helped her walk back.

They got back and saw a cop car at the gate. Gabriel held her closer and went to talk to them.

"Excuse me what are you doing here??" "Mr agreste we need to bring Ms sancouer in for questioning." The cop said with a forced smile. Nathalie initially stood behind him and didn't want him to leave. "Can we do this tomorrow?? It's late and she's tired." The cop shook his head. "I'm afraid not..."

Nathalie looked to the cop. He wasnt small. He was a little shorter than Gabriel. She took a breath and stepped out from behind him. "I-It's fine Gabriel... I'll do it..." he looked to her worried about her. "Nathalie I won't make you do it" "I know... I just... I have to..." He frowned a bit. Nathalie went through the gate and got Into her car. Gabriel went up to her window and knocked on it. She rolled it down. "Nathalie I don't think your supposed to be driving." "I'm fine..." "do you want me to go with you?" She stayed quiet for a bit and looked to him. "Do you think their gonna make me talk to him?" He looked to her and sighed. "At some point... Yeah I do" she unlocked the car. "If you came with me I think I'd feel better." He nodded and got in the passenger side.

She looked nervously at the wheel. She hadn't drove in a long time. Gabriel looked to her and noticed her reaction. "Nathalie? Why don't you let me drive?" She hesitently unbuckled. She frowned and looked away. "Fine..." She got out of the car and stood waiting for Gabriel. He held her hand and pulled her close. "Nathalie dear.... It's ok you'll remember how to do it." He smiled and pushed her bangs away from her eyes. She looked away and got into the passenger side seat. He sighed and got in the car.

Nathalie didn't want to look at him and she rebuckled. He followed the police officer closely. Nathalie was really fidgety and pulled on the seat belt. Gabriel noticed and put his hand on her shoulder. "Nathalie its going to be ok" she looked away. "I don't wanna see him... But I know I don't really have a choice." "I'm sorry Nathalie.... You shouldn't have to go through any of this..." "It's not your fault..." "It kinda is though. I could have saved you before they even took you!" "Don't do that to yourself Gabriel... It will just make you feel like it was your fault. It's not. I did it on my own and who know what would have happened to you if you were taken in my place.... I'm replaceable... Your not."

Gabriel moved his hand down to hold hers and he kissed her knuckles. "You are not replaceable! I care about you so much." She blushed and looked away. They had gotten to the station. Wonderful. She just had to stay calm and get through the interigation then she could go home.