𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

authors note IMPORTANT

I understand you may be inspired to write a book after reading some of this book, but PLEASE do NOT copy my original ideas and work.

As i take time to come up with it myself and to see someone else simple copy my hard work feels like i do this for nothing as they get the credit for something I did. And in future you would like to please ask for my permission or simply tag me, thank you xx

•———•

Hiya! this is my second book i've ever made, very different to the previous book that you may have heard of, 'Desk Buddies a nishinoya x reader'. Which is still going on btw ;)

Though this is a hunter x hunter x reader. Romance is not intended but that may change from what you as a reader would like.

Though you will be aged 13 at the first arc for the plot. Y/n will not be strong at the start but won't be utterly useless. You'll have your badass moments ;

I'm happy to include things you suggested just dm me and i'll consider it if it fits with the plot ;)

This is the first chapter sooooo if it goes well i'll quickly post the next one. But i'm writing them all at once sooo this takes a while meaning it could stay the first chapter for a while. Soz. Love ya <3

Anyways i'll stfu now and you can read. Just make sure to sleep :)

 Just make sure to sleep :)

———SLIGHT CONFUSION

———In this world many people have many talents. The talents that they enjoyed to show off and use it for their own benefit and maybe others.

They also have many dreams and goals that they'd like to achieve and accomplish.

Yet Y/n didn't.

Well apart from finishing off the current show she was watching. Nothing seemed to be going on in her life to make her somewhat motivated.

She just couldn't rack her small lee sized brain to think of something she really wanted to do. I mean anything is possible. Well at least that's what Barbie told us all.

"Y/n leave the house and do something with your life!" Her mother shouted from downstairs. Clearly irritated.

Y/n lived in the busy city of Zaban, housed in a small apartment along with her mother. They have lived there ever since she was born just the two of them.

"...I, um I can't!"

Wow y/n what a great excuse.

The commotion from downstairs suddenly came to a stop as silence washed over the house. "...You can't?"