𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

———AIRSHIP & PHONE CALL

———"Now, everyone, look down there." Menchi announced looking down the mountain.

The mounting had a big split in the middle that held spiderwebs shaped like a rectangle. Inside the spiderwebs were the eggs they would have to receive.

"Wh-What is that?"

"A Spider Eagle's web." She simply stated with her hands resting on her hips.

Gon who was in the middle of Killua and Y/n stared down in excitement, "They build webs down there?" He questioned.

Y/n on the other hand didnt lean too far over like the other two. The reason for this is because she simply didn't trust herself, seeming she might loose balance and fall. Also the word Spider Eagle sounds terrifying.

A big gush of wind blew upwards blowing everyone's hair and clothes along with it. "Look below the web."

"Those are...Those are Spider Eagle eggs."

Underneath the top webs hung eggs. The eggs which came from the Spider Eagles and were bunch up together hanging from on a small part of the web.

"Spider Eagles build their webs in deep ravines. To protect their eggs from predators. This makes their eggs one of the most difficult ingredients to obtain." The chairman stated from behind everyone. But started to walk over to the edge where everyone stood. "The eggs are also known as dream eggs."

Y/n slightly gasped at the words 'dream eggs'. She had heard about them before from a documentary she'd watched at 3am one night. It was pretty boring but it passed the time.

"W-Wait a minute, you don't mean we..." The dickhead man stuttered stepping away from the edge of the cliff.

Menchi looked over her shoulder and spoke in a playful teasing tone, "I sure do."

"What?"

Menchi took multiple steps forward to only then jump off head first. However she stopped her fall by grabbing onto a web and swung to slow the momentum down.

Everyone at the top watching down started to panic not wanting to risk their life for some 'dream egg' that's been pooped out by some creature called a Spider Eagle.

Menchi hung waiting for the updraft. Her green eyes focused on the eggs and her ears listening for any sudden noise.

"Even if she can grab some eggs. How will she climb back up?" Leorio asked from standing behind Killua, Gon and Y/n. While Kurapika stood next to him.

The slightest wind blew and Menchi let go. Once reaching the eggs she grabbed one gently ripping it off the rest. Although she kept on falling.

"Hey!...She jumped down!"