𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

*there may be mistakes in this as i haven't gone through it properly sorry*

———TRICK TOWER

———"Ahem...Everyone, the exam's Third Phase will begin here, at the top of Trick Tower." The green guy who looked like sour bill from before explained.

"Trick Tower?"

"To pass this phase, you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is 72 hours. With that, we will now begin the Third Phase." He finished very quickly compared to the other people who gave of instructions, he nodded to everyone wishing them the best of luck. "I will pray for your success."

Trick Tower eh? I can basically hear my death bed calling for me. Y/n grumbled mentally looking around. Holy shit we are high up.

"Best of luck everyone!" He called out one last time from the airship that flew away leaving everyone to complete the phase. No come back! Don't leave me! I'm to young to die!

Gon quickly ran to the edge and peered over looking down, seeing if they had any chance of getting down.

The view was pretty yet dangerous. The height of this tower was impressively high, yet it made Y/n feel a bit nauseous when looking down. "Are we supposed to climb down?" Leorio asked clutching onto his suitcase.

Y/n scrunched up her noise looking away from the view down below. "I hope not other wise i'd just jump off now to end it."

Kurapika gave her a warning glare and she waved it off. "tAkE tHaT bACk y/N!...i sAiD tAKe iT baCk."

It's Miss Y/n-

"I'm sorry! I take it back! But it would be suicide if someone jumped off!" Y/n apologised quickly looking away.

Someone hummed from behind them making the five look towards them. "Maybe for a normal person."

He made his way to the edge of the wall tightening his gloves that looked like they gave him better grip. Within a blink he was on the side of the wall getting ready to climb down. "But a top-class rock climber can handle this, no problem."

Impressive.

"Wow." Killua commented looking down from beside Gon. Gon who was still crouched down looking over with wide eyes gaped. "He's going down pretty fast."

The man started to chuckle still climbing downwards. "Looks like i'll be the first one to pass the Third Phase."

I gush of wind passed by. Y/n looked up from the man seeing that a creature from far away was heading there way. "Umm, guys? Can you hear that?" She asked making everyone look up and focus on what to hear.

The sound grew louder and louder meaning the creatures were getting closer and closer.

These red monster looking things with sharp teeth and yellow eyes flew passed the corner and straight to the man who was pleading for his life. "Stop! Stay away! Stop! Stop it!"