𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

———HEELYS & FIRST PHASE

———They stepped foot into a huge room that was mainly the colour green. The room was filled with hundreds of people who wanted to succeed and get a hunter license.

Y/n shuffled forward so she was now standing in between Gon and Leorio. "I'm staying with you guys I don't want to die."

They nodded in response which made her feel at least a little bit better about the situation.

She glanced around the room and observed different people trying to guess their whole life story, "Oh my God! That guy has a monkey!" She shouted smiling and tapped Gon's shoulder making him look where she was pointing at.

Gon eyes widened looking at the monkey that sat on top of the mans shoulder. "Woah! I wish I had a monkey."

Leorio was quick to shutting them up not wanting to draw anymore attention to themselves, "Y/n Gon tone it down, you're drawing unwanted attention to us."

The two understood and stopped pointing out cool items people had and carried on walking forward.

"Strange atmosphere down here." Leorio murmured pushing up his glasses.

"They clearly differ from the hunter applications we saw at the port and in the city. Each is a master, in their own right..." Kurapika informed them glancing around the room.

"Everyone's really tense."

Taking more steps forward, Y/n lost her posture as she duffles over laughing at what she just saw.

The Glittarackur.

Squinting her eyes at the figure, she covered her mouth stopping him from seeing the smile spreading across her face. "Oh my God what is that, Oh my God, What is that!" She stifled out.

The way it's head just stands out above everyone in the crowd from their height, with different pins stuck to his head was hilarious, as well as the blue mohawk that stood up on it's own just tops off the look.

Kurapika put his hands on the girls shoulders and redirected her so she wouldn't get left behind, "Why's he built like that?"

"Y/n stop you're attracting attention." Leorio warned her once again.

"I'm sorry but I can't be the only one seeing that." She reasoned calming down.

"Stop Y/n it isn't funny." Leorio said suppressing the urge to join in laughing.

Y/n looked at him and pointed. "See you're trying not to laugh, it's funny!"

Leorio shook his head denying the fact that he was. "No kid you're seeing things."

Kurapika and Gon already went ahead of them and was talking to a small green guy.

"He reminds me of the guy from wreck it ralph." Y/n said beside Leorio.