𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

———TO THE RETIREMENT HOME!

———After leaving the Zodlyks estate the five made there way to central town. Gon wrote out a postcard for his Aunt explaining the adventures he has been on. Y/n and Killua shamelessly reading over his shoulder.

Although, Y/n did managed to send her own postcard to Zebro it being a selfie of her outside the Zodlycks mansion she somehow managed to take. She hopes he receives.

"Yeah, he used that trick on me before. Once you know the secret, it's so simple, it'll make you mad." Killua told Gon walking down the towns street.

"Huh? Really?" Gon questioned. The coin he was flipping stopped in mid air by Kurapika. His movement made them all pause in their steps.

"I'm assuming this was what he did." Kurapika took the coin flipped it like Gotoh did back in the butler quarters. Y/n leaned her head fitting in between Gon and Killua's shoulders. "Which hand?"

"It's your left hand, right?" Gon asked but only to be proven wrong when Kurapika opened his right. Killua smirked as Y/n rose and eyebrow tilting her head. Her healing eye still being free from the bandage. "Huh? How? Hey, how did you do that?"

"Gotoh held two coins." Kurapika stated opening his other palm revealing the other coin.

Gon scratched his head, "But he only had the one."

"He had a coin in his right hand while flipping the coin." He explained flipping the coin again. They all watched it spin. "And then he let us see him grab the coin using his left hand. But before he asked us which hand held the coin he raised both arms and slipped the first coin into his sleeve."

Y/n and Gon gasped in unison understanding the trick. "That left the coin in his right hand. You got it."

Gon tensed and referred back to what Killua said earlier. "That really makes me mad."

"Well, i'm fairly certain he only used the trick on the final turn." Killua reassured. "Gotoh hates cheating, even if it's just a game."

"That's even worse!" Gon whined.

•———•

The five caught the next train, Y/n sitting in between Kurapika and Killua while Leorio and Gon sat opposite.

Leorio had just informed him that both Y/n and Gon were here on a tourist visa. One because Gon didn't want to use his license just yet, the other, Y/n didn't have one.

Killua leaned forward shocked, "Didn't you pass the Hunter Exam? It let's you stay in other countries for as long as you want."

Leorio sighed. "That's what we said."

"I even asked if I could use it instead." Y/n stated crossing her arm over her chest. "Which he refused." She stuck her tongue out at him, Gon copied her action back at her.