chapter 1

dream pov

I got woken up at 9am by the sun shining through the small gap in my blinds as I forgot to shut my curtains before I went to bed at around 2am. I scrolled through twitter for a bit, looking at fanart of me and my friends till I spotted on of karl and sapnap together. They were sat on a sofa with a blanket wrapped around then and Sapnap had his head rested comfortably on Karls shoulder as it looked like he was falling asleep. It was cute so I retweeted it on my fanart account as it was super underrated and I felt like more people needed to see this cute fanart. After I did that, u put my phone down to go downstairs to say hi to my cat, patches. She looked up at me as she was walking around my legs, meowing in the process. I grabbed her wet food and placed it in her bowl and decided that I needed to eat as I suddenly got hungry.

As I poured my frosted flakes into my bowl, my phone pinged and when I went to check to see who messaged me I realised that its the group chat, the feraltwt group chat. I decided to ignore it and went back to eating my food as they normally talk about a bunch of crap.

After I ate my food I went back upstairs to my room to turn on my pc and see if anyone was online and to my luck, George, Quackity and Bad were both online and in a VC together. I decided to join as I have nothing better to do.

They clearly didn't hear or notice me join as they both were still screaming at each other causing absolute chaos and bad was either afk or just straight up ignoring them, I'm gonna guess the second option. I private messaged bad to ask what the other two was going on about and he didn't have much clue either so I went back to the VC and ask them what they where doing. As I said hi, my theory was correct as they they both screamed at me which isn't surprising. They both said hi after they calmed down. I asked them what they were talking about as I've been sitting in this VC, quietly for the past 10 minutes and that's when I checked to see if one of them was streaming I saw that it was quackity that was live which didn't really shock me coz he pretty much streams nearly everyday. after a while, he ended his stream and they both asked me to check the group chat so I did.

today at 9:28am

Big Q: i have an idea guys

what if us 5 go on a lil vacation together for a month?

i think it will be cool ya'know

Gogy: hmm, sure but when?

we need to plan a time where none of us have nothing important going on

but i guess im up for it i guess, it will be fun if the others are up for it.

Karlos: sure im down, i dont have anything big planned for a while so i guess im free for a while

Big Q: well i was thinking we go in a week? i just need to find a house that has 5 rooms but all i could find was one with 4 with a pretty decent price?

karlos: well im sure george and dream wont mind sharing a room...

green blob guy: yeah i dont mind sharing a room with him, and if us lot are down then im certain sapnap is also down.

Samsung Refrigerator: yup im down im not busy at all for the next two months

Big Q: pog, so, we go to this vacation house next week then? cool i'll message all the details later.

651 words

a/n - idk how to end off chapters to im ending it here?
Grammarly help appreciated :)