chapter 2

sapnap pov

Today is the day we all go to the vacation house that george and quackity sorted out for all of us. Its gonna be a nice month to relax and get away from all of our problems for most of the time, however I do have one slight problem and that's to do with karl. Every time I see him, smile or even laugh I get a strange feeling and I've come to the conclusion that I may have a crush on him but I guess if this feeling I feel gets worst seeing him in person then I can accept the fact that i like him. 

After I finished off packing my things which was my charger and the things I use daily, I hopped in my car and went on the 2 hour drive to the vacation home. I was quite excited because us 5 would all be hanging out for the first ever time and I couldn't wait to meet them. 

-time skip-

As I pulled up on the street where the house was located, the houses look so nice and modern and so looked after, it almost makes me feel poor even though I'm not. I eventually found our house and I feel like I shouldn't be in this estate as its so much nicer than from where I'm from. I parked my car on the road and walked up to the door to knock but as I was about to knock karl and quackity open the door and hugged me, jumping on my in the process. 

"Hey guys!! we are finally meeting in person for the first time!" I smiled as I hugged Karl back.

"Yea, dream hasn't turned up yet and George is unpacking in his room so you can go say hi to him when you put your stuff up there," Quackity said as I walked into the house to sit on the sofa that looked extremely comfy. 

I got back up to grab my stuff from the car and went to find my room to unpack. We all agreed to not stream whilst we are on this trip as we don't want the fans to try to cancel us and ruin our trip. As I flopped down on my bed and sighed, I heard someone sneak in my room but I was too tired to moved so I just stayed there, face in my mound of pillows.

"You gonna be nice and look up to say hi or are you just gonna stay laying on your bed like that snapmap?" I figured the voice to be George's so I sat up and hugged him and said hi. He surprisingly gives good hugs, no wonder dream is always clinging onto him when they meet. 

As I started to walk down the stairs back into the living room, I felt my phone ping from my pocket so I took it out to see who it was and surprisingly it was from dream saying that he's gonna be late or something like that. I noticed that it was fairly late and that I haven't had anything to eat since I left this morning so I asked the guys if they wanted pizza or something like that, so in the end we all settled on pizza for the night. 

Eventually dream turned up and we all just sat in the living room, watching TV for the night and of course dream and  George where cuddled up together, there's no surprise there and Karl was leaning up on Quackity. seeing that sight made my heart hurt slightly but I tried to drown it out as he isn't mine and he likes to hug people, a lot. I eventually started to get tired to I told the others I'm going to sleep and dragged myself upstairs and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. my mind is just filled with Karl. He just looks so hot but adorable I cant think of this every time I look at him or its going to somehow ruin our friendship if he finds out about my feelings.

689 words

a/n yes dreamnotfound are already dating in this fanfic and poor quackity is third wheeling. i also dont like proof reading my own work ... i should do that