chapter 3

sapnap pov

I woke up at around 7am after not being able to sleep as my head was full of Karl and only Karl. I've thought about telling dream about this but I feel like he would try to get us together or make me think that he also likes me, but I guess I could tell George about this but he will most likely never leave Dreams side. Quackity? yeah no that's not an option. I mean bad is always an option so I guess I could message him about this, and I know I can trust him as I've known him for a while. I guess I'll message him later when I'm trying to sleep, again.

As I walked downstairs I heard a loud bang followed by a lot of cursing which sounded like quackity. I sneaked round to the kitchen, trying not to make any noise that will rat me out so I can watch him fail to make breakfast, or what looks like, pancakes. It was hard to not burst out laughing at him, like how can someone burn a freaking pancake? in the end he gave up and grabbed a bowl and had cereal instead. I emerged from the shadows and pretended that I was never watching him fail to make pancakes.

"You tried to make pancakes didn't you Quackity?" I asked, trying not to laugh. i grabbed a bowl waiting for him to answer.

"Maybe, why? If you want some pancakes there aren't any as I ate them all," He lied, not once looking up from his phone and stuffing a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

I erupted with laughter and quackity just looked at me with a judgmental face, but not saying anything. 

"I fucking saw you make three pancakes and ruining them all," I managed to say in between laughs, "Then you gave up and had that instead,"

He looked confused from what I said and tried to make me believe him but little did he know I recorded him, failing at making pancakes.

"dude?!! what the fuck, ok if you ever show that to anyone I'm actually going to murder you" he tried to snatch my phone out of my hand but I'm taller than him so he couldn't reach my hand even if he tried.

"it so loud in here what the hell are you two on about?" I got scared by the sudden presence of a person and turned around to see Karl groggily standing there with is hair in an adorably messy state. I felt my face heat up so I turned around to carry on eating. His voice hits different when he's just woken up and it doesn't help that his hair was messy and unmade as I'm guessing he didn't want to get dressed yet. Reminder to never bump into Karl in the mornings, especially if he's just woken up. 

Quackity obviously told Karl what happened because I heard him laughing with his adorable and loud laugh. Seeing and hearing him like this pains my heart because of this stupid crush I have on him and I know by the time this trip is over my feelings will probably have grown even more than now and I'm not prepared for that yet. 

I walked out of the kitchen to go back upstairs and I couldn't help but notice that dream and George are most likely still asleep, and its nearly 10am at this point. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone to message bad about what I should do about me and the Karl situation.

Sapnap: hey bad? i need to talk to you about something... and promise not to tell anyone

Bad: Hi, yeah I wont. what's up? 

sapnap: as you know we all have met up and I have a slight problem to do with Karl and you're the only one i trust to say this to. 

anyway, I think I may have a crush on Karl... and idk what I should do about it coz its much worst when I see him in person.

Bad: aw, well as you know Karl is bi so you may have a chance that you like him back so i think if you want you should confess your feelings but not yet, you should do that on the last week your there just in case things are awkward.

Sapnap: I know he wont like me back but thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it! 

I lied down on my bed, thinking about what he had said. Should I really confess to him? but knowing my luck he wont like me back. He doesn't even know my sexuality, god I don't even know my sexuality all I know is that I'm heavily attracted to Karl and we've only been in this house for not even a week and I can barley contain my feelings. this will be a horrible month, especially if me feelings somehow deepen for him.

831 words

a/n haha cringe fanfic go brrr