chapter 4

sapnap pov

I've been trying to avoid talking to Karl for the past couple days because I don't want to be sad after he rejects me. We all have also agreed to announce it on twitter the reason why we wont be active and it was funny seeing all of the fans reactions, many of them where excited that we have met up however we of course had those few people who are obsessed with shipping us people and shove it in our faces but most of the time we ignore them. However I did see one mentioning one of me and Karl and how us two would be a cute couple together but I didn't want to see anything to do with us two at the moment to i deleted the comment.

as i chucked my phone next to me on my bed, and a sigh escape my lips, someone knocked on my door. Turns out Quackity and the others want to drink alcohol and just have a fun night and of course in down for that. I walked downstairs to see a shit tone of vodka and beer on the table and I can tell know that this is going to be a crazy night.

-time skip 2 hours-

We drank, played games, it was chaos but now its just me and Karl along with Dream and George. Quackity decided that he shouldn't drink anymore and head to bed as he's too tired to stay awake. 

"hey we should play more games, I want to have a night I cant remember" karl slurred as he cling onto my arm. I laughed and called him cute. drunk sayings are sober thoughts. I already knew I'd say something I'd regret but if anyone asks about it I can blame it on the alcohol. 

"Karl, I think you've had enough alcohol tonight but i guess we can play a game, what one do you want to play?" dream said, as he also had someone clinging onto him in a drunken state.

"hmmmm what aaaaabout truth or dareeee," he was so out of his mind, its almost like he has never drunk a drop of alcohol in his life. this game will also be the death of me.

we did a few harmless rounds however we changed the rules. If he don't want to do the truth or the dare, we take a shot of vodka. No one had taken a shot yet as we all said harmless things. its now Georges turn to ask me truth or dare, and i said truth to be safe, knowing that I'll have to kiss someone as a dare, and that someone will most likely me Karl.

"ok. you have to answer this truthfully," george said in a drunken manner, I nodded. "if you could date anyone in this room, who would it be." I felt myself heat up in the face instantly thinking about Karl in this situation. I looked down, not wanting to say the answer but It looked like I was thinking. I just said fuck it and said Karl. No questions were asked and we carried on with the game. 

It was eventually my term to ask Karl and surprisingly he said dare, and me being out of my mine, I dared him to kiss the hottest person in the room and I instantly regretted it. His face looked like it turned a shade of red but it was most likely the dare i said. He looked at the three of us siting in a circle on the floor and he slowly made his way over to me and just stared at me. i tilted my head slightly, wondering why he was staring at me then he leaned in and kissed me. it only lasted a minute but it felt like a bomb went off inside of me and the feeling on my lips lingered for a while, wanting more but I couldn't have more. 

we played a couple more rounds till me and dream both decided that its best if we stop and go to sleep as Karl is a mess, George had fallen asleep a while ago on dream and that it is currently 2:38am. I helped walk Karl into his room and he was slurring a bunch of words I couldn't understand. I placed him in his bed and I was about to walk out I felt him grab my arm. I turned around and looked at him to see his beautiful deep brown eyes staring at me with a soft look, almost like he wanted to ask me something.

"what's up?" I said softly as I sat down next to him on his bed. he snuggled up next to me and murmured something but I couldn't fully hear but I made the guess that he wanted me to stay in his room whilst he falls asleep. I wanted to wait till he fell asleep to get out and go to sleep in my own room but I eventually fell asleep with Karl resting his head on my chest, with soft snores escaping his mouth as he slept. I can tell already that there's going to be a lot of questions asked when we wake up tomorrow.

879 words

a/n idk the drinking ages in the us but in the uk its 18+ so thats what i did. i also keep on writing Karl as Kalr i cant help it... it was hard writing that kiss scene and i made it.. after a while