🍉Markyong🍉

Contains:
                   💚Romance
                   💚Angst
Note:
     Hey there, I just want to remind that English is not my first language so expect the grammatical errors.

Author's POV

~1917~

     "Minhyung be careful outside, Japanese soldiers are still around alright?" Minhyung heard his mother from the other side of the house "yes mother".

      The time Minhyung stepped outside the house,the clear blue sky and  different kinds of plants greeted him "such a beautiful sight to see" he mumbles,a warm wind pass through his robe and he giggled.

     While he walks,he watched his surroundings,from children running around the neighborhood to a handsome men playing a guitar,he joined the people who watched the men performing,he made through the front of the crowd and as soon as he looked at the men's face his heart skipped a beat,and his face flush into a  deep shade of red.

    "Excuse me,but why are you still standing here the show is over" a sweet and gentle voice said and it makes Minhyung flinched "oh,I-im sorry...I-I..." Minhyung looked down at his feet,the handsome men laughed "did I made you embarrassed?" Minhyung looked up at the men and pouted "do not tease me,you don't know me" the men smiled at Minhyung "then let me introduce you myself" the men faked coughed and bowed "hello,my name is Lee Taeyong".

     Minhyung blushed as Taeyong smiled brightly at him "you,what is your name?" Minhyung sighed "Lee Minhyung is my name" Taeyong smiled wider "we have the same surname" Minhyung smiled a little "yes..." "goodbye Minhyung see you again" Minhyung watched Taeyong walked away from him "handsome...".

~1918~

      "Minhyung you have a visitor" Jeno his younger brother said "alright tell him to wait for me at the garden" Minhyung got up from the floor and walked to his closetand picked a maroon silk robe "I wonder who is my visitor".

    After he dressed up he immediately run to the garden,and there he saw Taeyong sitting at a rock bench with his wooden guitar "Taeyong!" Minhyung who happily greeted Taeyong "what are you doing here?" Minhyung sat beside Taeyong "am I not allowed to pay a visit to my wonderful friend?" Minhyung smiled "I made a new song.." Taeyong smiled "I want to hear it" Taeyong looked at Minhyung "then I will play it".

     "That is a wonderful song of yours Taeyong" Minhyung said "thank you Minhyung.... actually.." Minhyung looked at Taeyong with confusion written at his face "what is it?" Taeyong sighed "I have to go at my grandmother's house" Minhyung smiled a little "what is the problem with that?" Taeyong took Minhyung's soft hand at his rough hands "the problem is.. I'll be there for one year" Minhyung stopped smiling and frowned "one year?" Taeyong nodded
"but why one year?" Taeyong looked at the sky "my mother said I have to take care of her because of her illness" Minhyung pouted "but who am I going to talk to...I don't have any friends" Taeyong looked at Minhyung "do not worry I will send you letters" "promise?" "promise".

~1920~

        "hyung!" Jeno shouted "what?" "there's someone looking for you" Mark sighed and got up from his bed and fixed his robe,he stepped out from his room and walk through the gate of their house "yes,may I help you?" he gently said "hello Minhyung" Minhyung's eyes circled and looked up just to see Taeyong with his bright smile "Taeyong!" Minhyung hugged Taeyong tightly "it is so great to see you again".

      "Taeyong..." Minhyung said "yes?" Minhyung took Taeyong's hand and caressed it "I have something to tell you..." "go on I'm listening" Minhyung sighed "I was...I was...I was having this weird kind of feeling that I never feel before and it is driving me crazy..." Taeyong looked at Minhyung "whenever I sleep I have been dreaming of you and whenever I write your name it gives me a warm feeling and when I ponder your face flashes to my mind and a certain feeling in my stomach makes me shivery" Minhyung blushed "and I think I fell for you when I saw you playing your guitar that day" Taeyong smiled and brings Minhyung to a tight hug "oh Minhyung my sweet Minhyung if you only knew that I love you when I layed my eyes on you that day".

    After the two confess their love to each other they became lovers "I hope our family will support us with this kind of relationship of ours" Taeyong smiled "I am sure they will support us".