🍉Johnmark🍉

Author's POV

        Mark stared at the man sitting with his lover bitterly, he doesn't know why, doesn't know what is missing with himself,is he not enough? Is he not worth it? He questions his self.

    Mark thought that they had something, he can feel the spark,but he was wrong. He should be the one receiving those cringey pet names,kisses,hugs, but instead the one who's receiving it was Ten.

      He gripped at his cup of coffee, gritting his teeth,and was shaking due to his anger and sadness he was feeling right now.

     He blamed his self for not confessing, a tear drop slip at his cheeks,he wiped it harshly with his shaking hands,he can feel his heart cracks whenever he sees Johnny touches Ten's face.

     He can't take it anymore,so he stood up from his seat and left the café.

        Mark came home,and immediately ran to his room,letting out a broken sob,he slammed his door ignoring his older brother's concern towards him.

     He gripped his blanket and trashed it around screaming and letting out heartbreaking sobs, he was out of his mind,he thought it was so silly for him to throw tantrums but can you blame him? He really loves Johnny,and seeing the man you love with someone who is your bestfriend is really heartbreaking.

    He trashed his whole room,he stopped when he saw his self on the mirror,he stood there and looked at himself,he once again questioned himself,what is he lacking of? Is he not beautiful? Is he ugly?. He frowned and broke the glass with his guitar.

     After the commotion he have done,he layed at his bed and hugged himself to sleep.

      He opened his eyes just to find himself to a new world,it was foggy,dreamy,it look so peaceful,he saw a silhouette of a man,a tall man,he approached the man and the man turned around and gave him a smile,a familiar smile. A soft melody started playing, Johnny held his hands and kissed it,Mark smiled and a tears started falling down.

      Mark once admired the place again,soft blue fog,a field of different flowers,pink sky with stars blinking, a large crescent moon,and there's a tree,a beautiful tree with flowers blooming,and a swing attached into it. "Come with me" Johnny said Mark followed him to the swings "come sit",Mark sat at the wooden swing,Johnny gently pushed him and a warm feeling spread at Mark's body.

    They continued to use the swing,Johnny joined him at the swing and the two,went too high,Mark knew that they'll land at the ground with aching body but he was wrong,he felt soft cottony feeling around him,he fluttered his eyes open and he was floating with Johnny at his front. Johnny held his hands and they sat at the crescent moon,they swayed they feets and was feeling each other "I love you" Mark mumbled "I love you too" the voice of Johnny came out like it's fading,Mark opened his eyes and all of the things disappeared.

        Mark woke up,he looked around his room and started crying,he wished he never woke up,he wished that his dream was real and the reality he is in was just a nightmare.

      "Markie?" his brother Taeyong called "are you awake? I made you breakfast..." Mark felt vulnerable when he heard his brother's soft voice "hyung..c-can you come in?" He weakly said,he watched the door opened.

The moment Taeyong entered the room and saw the younger,his heart broke. "Oh Markie.." he went to the younger and hugged him.

    The moment Taeyong hugged him he cried, "can you tell me what's wrong?" Mark can't form a proper word as he was crying so hard,the elder felt so sad and whispered sweet nothings to the younger.

   "My heart is broken...." Mark whispered "and I feel like dying.." Taeyong touched the younger's tear stained cheeks "why?" Mark let out a sob and his body stared shaking like a leaf "J-johnny..".

        "I thought we had something....I thought he liked me like I Like him...I was wrong...my bestfriend Ten..he knew,he knew that I have thing for Johnny" Mark let out a deep breath and can feel himself breaking down "h-he...he made a move with Johnny...and now they're together" Taeyong frowned "Ten? he's tour bestfriend,why did he do that?" Mark shrugged his shoulders " I.. don't know".

    Days had passed,Mark was trying to be his self again,then this day,he never thought that he'll be crying again as he and Johnny accidentally bumped to each other "oh sorry Mark" just the voice of Johnny can make Mark weak "i-it's ok.." Mark refused to touch Johnny's hand reaching out for him,he stood by himself and was about to walk when Johnny held Mark's hand "can we talk?" Mark's tears suddenly falls "t-there's nothing for us to talk" he tried to pry his hand off of Johnny's grip "please?" Mark let out a shaky sigh "fine..".

      "I'm sorry" Mark stared at blankly at his glass of water "I didn't know that you have feelings for me,Taeyong told me" Mark frowned "you're oblivious, that's why.." Johnny sighed "I'm sorry Mark but I can't see you with me,I just see you as a younger brother" Mark let out a sob,Johnny watched cry with pity, "do you really have to say that in my face?" Johnny didn't talked,afraid that he'll hurt the younger further "you don't have to hyung.." Mark held his hands together "it's all fine hyung, It's not like I'm going to see you again" Johnny looked at him confused"what do you mean by that?" Mark let out a sigh "me and hyung will go back to Vancouver" Johnny was shocked,he doesn't know why his heart breaks with the sudden news "why.." "I just can't bring myself to look at you again, especially with Ten hyung.." Mark stood up from his seat "it's hard to dream of you and you telling me that you love me...holding me,kissing me..I need to stop hyung" Johnny listened at the younger with broken heart "I don't want to dream of you again..." Mark grabbed his belongings,Johnny stood up and hugged the younger "I'm sorry.." the younger lightly pushed Johnny's chest and stepped back, Mark opened his bag and handed Johnny the pendat he gave to Mark when they were younger "In my dreams you loved me back...." Mark softly smiled "I still love you but I need to stop".

;-; I was listening to red velvet's in my dreams when I was writing this,ngl I cried.