🍉Lumark🍉

Idek what kind of au is this lmao,so basically it's inspired by the A-ha's take on me music video you should checked that song out.

Comic character Lucas
Human Mark

Author's POV

Mark sat comfortable at the chair as he read his newly brought comic book,smiling and giggling,his mother looked at him annoyed.

Mrs.Lee stood up from her chair and sighed "I'll be taking the restroom,you already know what I want to order yeah?" Mark didn't hear his mother "Mark!" the said boy flinched and closed the comic book "what is it again?" Mrs.Lee rolled her eyes and bit the inside of her cheek "I said,I'll go to the restroom I think you knew what I want to order right?" Mark nodded "alright I'll be right back".

As Mrs.Lee walked away,he grinned and opened the comic book, every flip of the book his eyes go wide and shine,he took his music player at his backpack and plugged the earphones in it,his favourite song played and hummed with the song.

The song came to the chorus when he flipped the book where the protagonist is shown smiling so handsomely 'take on me~take on me...take me up~' Mark stared at the photo intensely,he flinched and gasped as he saw the protagonist winked "huh?" he leaned his head closer at the book,then suddenly a hand reached out at him,that made him jump at his seat,the hand motioned him to grab it's hand,Mark grabbed the hand and he entered the book.

Mark opened his eyes and for shocked,he looked at the hand,going up at the arm and finally at the face,he blushed as he recognised who's at the front of him,the man smiled at him And nods his head,Mark smiled.

The two of them walked around at the white spacious world littered with inks and drawings with the music playing in the background,the two looked at each other and smiled.The man leads Mark to a mirror kind of thing,he squeezed Mark's hand,the man walked behind the mirror thing.

The man sang along at the song while he revealed his self at the mirror,where he is in his human form,Mark watched him with amazement,then they walked around where they met the protagonists other companion,the other men where holding a instruments and playing them,while the two enjoyed them the antagonist arrived while holding a pipe wrench,the antagonist smashed the mirror,the protagonist immediately grabbed Mark's hand and ran away,the antagonist chased the two.

Mrs.Lee came back at the table with a empty seat,just the comic book left,she got mad and crumpled the book and throw it away at the bin.

Mark looked back scared as he watched the antagonist chased them,the protagonist sensed Mark's scared feeling so he held Mark's hand tighter.

Mark and the protagonist entered a room,the antagonist also entered the room causing the two to be trapped,Mark looked at the protagonist with a watery eyes,the protagonist looked at Mark with sad eyes,he turned at the wall and opened a hole for Mark to enter to,Mark shakes his head but the protagonist just smiled at him to tell him to go.

Mark entered the hole watching the protagonist fade at his sight.

Mark popped out from the trash bin,all of the people at the diner ran at the trash bin and looked at him surprised,Mrs.Lee walked through the crowd and gasped as she saw his son at the floor with dust in his face "Mark!?"Mark looked around and saw the comic book at the trash bin,he grabbed the crumpled book and ran out of the diner.

Mark never run so fast in his entire life he gripped the crumpled book being careful to not to let go of it,he slammed the door open and run to his bedroom,he quickly turned on the lampshade and opened the crumpled book,he flipped and flipped the pages until he stopped at a one page,he widened his eyes as he saw the antagonist swings the pipe wrench,he gasped as the pipe wrench hit the protagonists head,a tear slipped down at Mark's cheek.

A one part of the comic shows the protagonist hitting the wall,Mark looked at the book,a thud can be heard,he turned around to see the protagonist on his house's hallway,he smiled but soon it fade as he watched the protagonist hit itself at the wall because of his form switching to his drawing form to his human form,the protagonist slid down at the wall and completely changed his self to a human,Mark ran to him and hugged him "oh god..." he hear the man chuckled "I'm Lucas.." Mark giggled and hugged Lucas' arm "I'm Mark...".

Fin...