🍉Jaemark🍉

Contains:
💚Angst

Note:
Hey there, I just want to remind that English is not my first language so expect the grammatical errors.

Inspired by the song heather 🙃

Author's POV

December 3

Mark and Jaehyun are currently hanging out at their childhood tree house playing games, telling eachother's stories and then watching movies.

At the middle of the movie Mark started to shiver from coldness of the wind "hey you're cold,here take my sweater"Jaehyun took off his sweater and handed it to Mark "t-thank you.." Jaehyun smiled "you looked stunning at that sweater,it looked nicer when your wearing it than me" Mark smiled and playfully smacked Jaehyun's arms "sh-shut up let's continue watching the movie".

January 6

The Christmas break was over and the school starts today "wow Mark Lee you came to school early" Jaehyun said "shut up Jung Jaehyun".

The two walked side by side with eachother at the hallway "hey Jaehyun I'll just grab some books at my locker" Jaehyun nodded and followed Mark.Mark was telling his story when he realised Jaehyun is not answering some of his questions "hey Jaehyun I'm tal-" Mark looked at the direction Jaehyun was looking at ,and then he frowned,he looked at Jaehyun and saw his crush blushing and having a shining eyes,Mark sighed and looked at Taeyong "oh hi Jaehyun!" Taeyong waved at Jaehyun "h-hi Taeyong" and then Taeyong left "gosh he is such a angel" Mark bit his lip and closed the door of his locker and walked to his class not bothering Jaehyun because he knew he'll just ramble some things he wants to do to Taeyong.

"Yo bro that's not cool of you leaving me suffer alone there" Mark just hummed as he continued reading his book 'im the one who is suffering here not you' he thought "hey bro I'm talking to you" Jaehyun said 'don't bro zone me' Mark looked at Jaehyun with tired eyes "yeah whatever...".

February 14

Today is Jaehyun's birthday and Mark was planning something.

"Surprise!!" Mark yelled and jumped to Jaehyun "happy birthday Jaehyun!!" Mark giggled as he looked at Jaehyun's surprised reaction "woah we're in a camp" Mark nodded "yeah!!" Jaehyun smiled "perfect me and Taeyong sitting together gosh it will be romantic" Mark stopped smiling and frowned 'of course Taeyong will be invited.....' Mark smiled bitterly and walked away.

They all sat around at the camp fire singing songs and laughing to each other whenever they tall a funny story but someone is not happy as them and that certain one is Mark,who sat alone at the log with no one to talk to and he was shivering because of the cold wind of the night.

He watch Jaehyun and Taeyong being so lovey dovey with each other,and what makes Mark's heart ache,Jaehyun offering Taeyong to wear the sweater and wrapped his hands around Taeyong's shoulder.

Mark didn't notice that a tear drop fell to his cheeks,he quickly stood up that made the whole group looked at him confused "I'm going first" he turned around at Jaehyun and forced a smile "I'm sorry Jaehyun but I have to go..happy birthday" with that Mark walked away.

"Mark...."

March 6

"Hey Mark are free tonight?" Jaehyun asked Mark "yeah why?" Jaehyun scratched his head "let's go to Johnny's party" Mark smiled "sure".

Night time has come,Jaehyun and Mark sat at the balcony of Johnny's house "hey Mark" Mark hummed "can I try something?" Mark looked at Jaehyun "what is it?",Mark wifen his eyes when Jaehyun pressed his lips at Mark,Jaehyun stopped kissing Mark "w-what did you kiss me?" Jaehyun shrugged "I-i...you know I want to feel and try if I'll going to kiss Taeyong like this or not.....I'm just curious.." Mark looked at his lap stopping his tears to fall "o-oh is that so.....why didn't you just try it with someone else..." Jaehyun sighed "I'm sorry Mark".