🍉Markyong🍉

This chapter is a part of my first Markyong oneshot....

____________________________________

Author's POV

Mark and Taeyong stared at each other while Jisung?,Jisung just watched them with lazy eyes "hyung we have to go home" Mark flinched and looked over to his cousin "u-uhh sorry..." Taeyong chuckled and pats Mark's shoulder "I'll get going now Markie,here take this" Taeyong handed him a piece of paper "bye~".

Mark watched Taeyong walked down the street,"I feel so weird.." Jisung just hummed "I feel....I feel like I've met him before.." Jisung just smiled at his hyung "let's get moving Markie hyung".

Jisung started to walk while Mark stood there still looking at the direction where Taeyong heads to,he softly smiled and let out a giggle and ran after Jisung.

Jisung and Mark is now at Aunt Park's house,Mark entered his room and sat down at the swivel chair,he fumbles at his pockets and picked the paper,he opened the folded paper and read the writing there.

"Here's my number pretty,text me ok?" he mumbled as he read,he smiled at the letter and grab his phone at the study table to add the number of Taeyong to his contacts,after that he sent a simple message.

Mark layed at his bed and stared at the ceiling,he got startled when a object hit the wooden floor of the historical house,he got up from his bed and looked around the room to find the object that fell,when his eyes spot a old looking book at the corner of the room,he immediately picked it up and dusted it.

Mark sat at the floor and studied the book "oh.. there's a lock on it" he picked a Bobby pin and unlocked the book "woah" he got amazed when the book finally opened,he flipped the first page and there's a writing that says the name of the owner "Lee Minhyung....woah this guy has the same Korean name with me and oh.. this is too old...1917" as he flipped the second page a picture fell on his lap "huh?" he picked the photo and got shocked "what the....is this me?" the picture showed a man that looks like him but in a hanbok and his hair is in a knot" Mark stared at the picture confused "why is this guy looks like me?" as he looked behind the picture "Lee Minhyung,1920" after he read the writings on the picture his body felt a goosebump and his heart starts to beat faster "ok that's weird.." he put the picture back at the page and flipped the next page.

"June 3 1917,I went outside to walk outside,a performance made me stop walking,as I walked at the said performance,there I saw a man,a gorgeous man,he has a sharp eyes that can make you feel shivers on your spine,a pale pink perfect shaped lips,a perfect nose,a sharp jaw,he is so gorgeous,the most good looking man I have ever seen in my entire life, there's this embarrassing thing I did,I stared at him for awhile that I didn't notice that his performance was finished,I got startled at his sweet honey voice and his name was Lee Taeyong...wait what!?..Lee Taeyong!?" Mark screeched as he saw the name of the man he met earlier in the diary he is reading "what the hell?" he slapped his cheeks and looked at the diary again "this can't be real oh my watermelons this can't be real!" he shakes his head and sighed "this diary is getting me chills".

Mark still read the diary even though he felt weirded,and there's this two pages of the diary that got his attention,

"August 1 1920,today is raining,Taeyong invited me on our treehouse,we held each other and watch the rain,he sung a sweet melody while I layed my head on his broad shoulder and his hands kept caressing my waist,I told him that tomorrow August 2 is my birthday,he said he have a surprise for me and I'm so excited I can't wait for tomorrow,then he suddenly said that can he make love with me?I of course agreed,I can't let this moment to pass,as we started I feel loved because all of his touch is gentle and not rough,he whispers to my ear time to time to ask if I was alright,he kept kissing my lips like there's no tomorrow, tonight is the most memorable moment for me,we had our first make love"