🍉Markhyuck🍉

Contains:
                    💚Fluff
                    💚Age differences
                    💚baby Mark
                    💚Alien Mark UwU
Note:
     Hey there, I just want to remind that English is not my first language so expect the grammatical errors.

Author's POV

~at a unknown planet~

     Screams can be heard at the whole planet,as the invaders attack the people of the planet a one family hides at the now destroyed house of them "honey I don't think we will survive,we a are badly attacked by them" the women cry "we can't show our baby boy the beautiful planet we knew before" the men said,the couple looked at the large egg  in their arms.

    The couple watched their planet being destroyed,it was attacked because of their stupid ruler who stole the large diamond at the enemies castle "I want our baby to have a beautiful life" the women whispered "let's send our baby at the portal for him to be safe" the women said "let's do it now".

      After the couple pass at the fighting people and luckily they survived,they entered the the tower and hurriedly ran at the portal "hey what do you think you're doing!?" the couple panicked,the other creature shoot his gun at the men's stomach and at the women's chest "lay the egg at the portal qu-quick!" the women obeys his husband and layed the egg at the portal "goodbye our angel".

~Planet Earth~

     "Jaemin I'll get going now!" "Ok!",Haechan smiled as he stepped out at the café's glass door,he just finished his shift and wants to lay at his bed because of his aching legs for standing too long.

    He rode his bicycle and saw a blue light flashing at the sky "woah what the fuck is that?" he stopped pedaling "that's some weird shit.." and he continued his pedaling.

When he got to his apartment he saw his neighbours standing outside of the apartment building "hey what's going on here?" he asked his neighbour Taeyong "we don't know,all we know is there's a blue light crashed at here and boom!we got scared" Haechan hummed "I'm going in" Taeyong widened his eyes "what if it's dangerous?" Haechan just shrugged "I don't care as long as I lay down at my bed".

   Haechan opened the door of his apartment unit and sighed "what's wrong with those people there's nothing-" he stopped talking when he saw a blue egg? Haechan furrowed his eyebrows "what the hell?" he walked to the said egg and stared at it "what kind of egg is this?" he softly knocked at the shell "hope it's a money" then the egg cracked,Haechan screamed and held the remote control to his hands ready to hit the creature that will  go out at the egg,then the egg completely cracked and there's a glowing golden smoke came out "oh interesting".

      Haechan watched the golden smoke disappear and he heared a soft whimper "huh?" he removed the shell and there he saw a adorable fucking creature looking up at him with large and sparkly doe eyes,two small antennas on the head and a soft blonde noodle looking hair "your the most fucking adorable creature I've ever seen" Haechan mumbled and carried the creature at his arms "what are you little guy?" the creature looked at him and cocked his head and blinked,Haechan looked up at the ceiling and sighed,this creature might be the death of him.

     Haechan put the creature at the couch of his living room while he clean the eggshells,after he clean he sat beside the sitting creature and caressed his fluffy hair "why are you here little guy?" "I dunno" Haechan flinched at his sit when he heard a soft voice,he looked down at the boy "you talk?" the boy looked up at him and pouted and nodded cutely "how?" the boy shrugged "I dunno" Haechan just stared at the boy "mister...staring is a no no" the boy huffed and crossed his arms at his chest,Haechan chuckled "let's go sleep we'll talk tomorrow ok?"

    After Haechan put the boy at his bed,he stared at the wall and sighed 'how the fuck I'm so calm at this creature,anytime and anywhere there's a chance he'll eat me alive..but he's too cute to be a little monster alien' Haechan said to his mind,he looked at the sleeping creature 'what happened to this little patootie anyway?'.

~next morning~

    "Ugh"Haechan groaned as he felt a weight at his stomach "what the fuck..."he opened his eyes and greeted by a smiling boy and an antennas formed into a heart "hi~"the boy said with a high pitched voice while he bounce happily at Haechan's stomach "my tummy growled I dunno why?" Haechan smiled and sat up that cause the boy to land at the soft bed "your hungry little guy".

    "Woah!" Haechan looked at the boy "what's this?" Haechan picked the watermelon from the fridge and put it on the kitchen island "this is a watermelon and it taste delicious too" the boy cooed at the fruit and tap it with his small hands "I wanna see I wanna see!" Haechan nods and cut the watermelon "woahhhh so pwetty!" the boy squealed and smashed his face at the watermelon "hey!" Haechan quickly grab a towel and remove the boy's head at the watermelon "look at you now so dirty!" the boy just grinned and giggled.

     "What's your name?" Haechan asked the boy in the middle of eating breakfast,the boy looked at him and shrugged "I dunno.." and he pouted "how about I call you Mark?"the boy tilted his head "Mark?" Haechan nodded "yes I wil call you Mark from now on!" the boy who is now Mark smiled "me name is Mark!!" Mark squealed "and call me Haechan ok?" Mark looked up at him and grinned "Haechan!".

I know it's short (but I'm still shorter cuz bitch is a 5'0ft girl) and boring cuz....I'm writing a new book and all of my ideas got washed away because of the new story I'm writing and I'm sorry for that 😬