🍉 Markhyuck 🍉

A part two of my first Markhyuck chapter

                                                          Requested✓(I mf sorry lmao I just wrote it today it's like requested for months and my ass decided to write this)

Author's POV

        It's been only three days and Mark, Donghyuck's little alien grew so fast and his height reached Donghyuck's,he remembered when he waked up and felt a long limbs wrapped around him and when he turned around there he saw Mark staring at him cutely while pouting "why am I big?" is the first thing Mark said to Donghyuck and of course Donghyuck being Donghyuck screamed.

     The two is sitting by the carpet in the livingroom Donghyuck staring at Mark and Mark doodling in a paper "why did you grow up so fast?" Mark looked at Donghyuck and shrugged "dunno..." Donghyuck sighed "what the fuck..." Mark looked at Donghyuck with a frown on his face "why do you keep saying that?" Donghyuck let out a sigh "you make me surprise everytime Markle,first you slapped me so hard that I flew,second you teleported in me showering,and now you grew" Mark smiled cutely and hugged Donghyuck's arm "I grow for hyuckie to marry me" Donghyuck choked while Mark patted his back "you want to marry me?" mark nodded "why?" Mark blushed and hugged Donghyuck's arm tighter "because I like you...".

     After Mark's confession,the human and the alien didn't had a proper conversation after that event.Mark watched Donghyuck from afar with a pout "Hyuckie..." Donghyuck flinched and he accidentally dropped his neck tie "yes?" Mark teleported at his spot and hand him the necktie "you..." Mark bit his lip "you don't like Markie?" Donghyuck gasped "I...I.." Mark gripped the necktie "what.." Donghyuck sighed and pecked Mark's forehead "I like you ok.." Mark's eyes lit up and he smiled "you do?" Donghyuck nodded "let's go marry then!" Mark jumped around the living room while chanting "let's go marry"Donghyuck smiled at him and looked at the promise rings he brought on his way back home "yeah let's get marry my lovely dork alien...".

The end

H-hi....

Kskskssskskksks I came back with a short chapter.. seriously it's been so long that I updated,I stopped writing cuz I have no idea on how I'm gonna write another one shot without any imagination going on in my mind but hey I got my creativity mind back!