the end

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

ps: It's the last time I'll ever be using this banner, oh gosh.

this is it then, huh?

sincerely, I never thought I would complete a book or even have readers to thank for. this started as a way for me to get lost through words and I guess escape a bit from the reality of being a teenager, lol.

I want to thank each one of you that followed me through this insane journey, filled with up and downs, and for giving me support to finish this story. It's my baby since I've spent four years of my life working on it (lots of coffee and back pain lol), and every time I sat down to write a new chapter, even though I was already drained because of school, I thought about you, yes, my reader.

I'm so thrilled to find that people actually love my work. I can't say I'm not sad because these characters are a part of me and somehow each one of them has a little bit of my personality, so it feels like I'm saying goodbye to a huge part of myself as a writer but giving you all a completed story to reread it and fangirl over it is worth it.

the original plot of this story was much more different and way more childish, so during the entire writing process, the story went in a completely different direction than I originally planned and I'm much more satisfied with the way it is. it's funny looking back and see how I've grown as a writer and as a person. I want to come back to this story in the future and rewrite it, change a lot of things that I think are wrong and under-developed but now it's not the time.

I really hope you've enjoyed the story and that I managed to provide an amazing book and full of hope for all of you. this story is more than about romance and teenage drama, deep inside it's a way of telling every single one of you through the screen that even in the darkest moments, where everything feels lost, there's light. we just need to change the way we see things.

from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
lots of love and remember to stay safe, Ally.

the end.

02/22/2021

2:40pm