𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Zymeir looked around the large home liking it. "You got it full furnished?" He asked his mother who was busy wiping down her already clean marble counter tops.

Nodding her head Isidra looked up at her pristine living room. The theme was cream and white, two white couches faced each other with a wooden coffee table between them, two single chairs faced the fireplace that was surrounded by two book shelves styled walls. The shelves had a couple of family portraits and knick knacks laying on them. "You like? I still need TV."

"Yea, it looks good in here."

She smiled, throwing out the disinfectant wipe. "Come! I'll show you around." She waved walking past him. She abruptly stopped when she noticed the Crocs that Zymeir had on. "Shoes off, Zy'"

He did as told, slipping the shoes off, sitting them by the front door. She began to show him around the house, stopping at an empty room. "Ah! This is the soon to be play room. Ya' know for the kids."

Zymeir looked around the empty room, it was a nice size— actually it was quite big. "Kids?" He asked, she only had one granddaughter; Chloe.

"Sí, Chloe and Moriah."

Turning his head Zymeir smiled at his mom. She included Moe. "Oh."

"Or even if either of you have more kids." She shrugged and started to walk again. Isidra didn't view including Moe out of the ordinary, he'd become apart of Zymeirs life which she took as him also becoming a part of hers. She imagined Zinnia and Zymeir staying together.

On the other hand Zymeir was extremely shocked. He knew his mom and Moe had a good relationship but he wasn't expecting that.

They were upstairs looking around the 2nd level, when the door opened again. "Who is that?" He asked quickly.

"Cleome." She answered with a calm voice. "Me encanta este colchón, es tan suave." (I love this mattress, it's so soft.) She said taking a seat on the bed that was in the guest room. She stood off the bed about 20 seconds later not wanting to lay on it too much.

"Mama!? Little brother!?" She called throughout the house while coming up the stairs.

When she appeared in the doorway she noticed the slight mug on Zymeirs face." Why you always call me little brother?"

"You're my little brother.." she replied.

"I'm not eight anymore." He spoke to her with a slight eye roll.

"I don't care. Y'all wanna see Junior?" She asked while grabbing her phone out of her back pocket.

"Hakeem baby? " he asked, she nodded.

"I want to see him." Their mom said excited to hear about the newborn.

Turning her phone Cleo began to show her family the little boy. "He's cute, huh?"

"Very."

"You and Hakeem back dating?" Zymeir asked nosely.

She eyed him. "No we're not, we just friends like we used to be.

"I don't believe it." Zymeir argued, shaking his head.

"I don't see why not." She commented while looking at the grey themed bedroom. "Momma this my room?"

"No, yours is down the hall."

"She got her own house. And because y'all be together all the time. "