Part 5

Getting on the tour bus after all the boys had showered was a hectic ordeal. You made sure to get on the huge black bus first so you could choose your own bed.

You really didn't want to get stuck underneath one of the boys no matter how much you loved them.

As you walk up the stairs, you say, "Hello" to the driver before making your way down the sleek grey interior. The place was huge. You open the grey curtain that separated the driver from the rest of the bus and walk into the lounge area.

There were two sofas on either side of room that looked really comfortable and you could picture yourself with the boys chilling out there. You spot a decent sized TV in the corner of the room and you place your camera and laptop bag down by the side of the sofa whilst you investigate further.

After walking further down the bus, you open the door that was separating the rooms and you're greeted with a small kitchen. It resides in between the lounge and the bunk beds and it contains all standard household appliances. There's a microwave, freezer and fridge in the side of the hallway and then a small sink and counter next to them.

On the opposite side, you see a door that you couldn't stop your nosy self from opening. You found that there was a toilet and a shower in there which looked very fancy to be on a tour bus. But you weren't complaining.

As you open the door and move down through to the bunk beds you counted that there were 8 beds all together. A curtain on one of the top bunks was already open and you assume that it had been claimed by the driver because of the different items that lay across the bed.

You left the bunk alone and move to the back bunks. You open the curtain of the top bunk on your right and threw your rucksack into it.

You see that the bunks are quite spacious. You had a lot of head room because of how tall the bus was, and you were thrilled with your choice. You also notice a fold away DVD player in the ceiling of your bunk and a light near your pillow.

Happy with your choice of bunk, you jump up onto the bed as you hear the loud boys enter the bus. Deciding to be annoying and hoping to scare one of them you lie down on your side, facing the curtain as you pull it back across you, so you were hidden from sight.

You hear a commotion as you hear them all yell for a top bunk and you had to stop yourself from laughing knowing one was going to be disappointed. Once you hear the door being flung open, you hear curtains begin to slide as they start claiming beds.

When yours flew open you immediately lean forward a bit and yell, "Boo!" into Matty's unsuspecting face.

His reaction was brilliant. You immediately start laughing loudly when he yells back at you, not expecting you to be there.

You look around and see that George had got the top bunk opposite yours and Ross had got the other free top bunk. Adam was sat underneath George's bunk and they were all laughing along with you at Matty's reaction and now his devastation at not having his own way.

"You little bitch" Matty says, giving you a death stare.

"Awh don't cry, we can share if you want?" You joke, but then he smirked at you.

The next thing you know, Matty jumps up onto your bunk and was pressing you down into your mattress.

"I was fucking joking. Get off me you psycho" You push at him, but he wasn't moving.

Matty was slotted between your legs and he was hovering over you, close enough that you could feel his breath fan your face... And you were telling him to move?

Y/B/F would be disappointed.

"The bed's going to fucking break, get down" You say, pushing him to the side and thankfully he started to tip off the side of the bed.