Part 9

Since Matty started posting pictures and videos of you online, the internet had gone crazy. For the past two weeks you'd seen lovely comments about how happy people were for you, but the nicest message you'd both received was from Matty's mum as she'd phoned him dying to speak to you.

She told you that she was beyond happy for you both and as long as you made Matty happy you'd always be welcome. Denise seemed lovely and Tim was also very nice when you spoke to him as well.

You were currently scrolling though the mass of replies on Matty's latest tweet. He'd posted a picture of the both of you that Adam had taken, and it was so cute.

You were sitting in your spot in the studio with your laptop on your knee editing a photo of Matty. He'd come up behind you and trapped you in a loving headlock and said a shitty joke that made you laugh.

Adam had thankfully been on the ball and taken the picture of the both of you at the perfect moment. It was definitely one of your favourites and it was better because you both weren't aware the photo had been taken.

You were both beautifully unaware.

You were scrolling though the replies and seeing a mixed bunch of things. Thousands of Love you Matty's with different emojis gracing the end and a lot of lovely comments saying how cute you both were. You were also electing to ignore the ones from the haters that you saw by quickly scrolling past them.

You were still sat in your seat in the studio, but you now had your head resting on Ross' shoulder. He was looking though his secret twitter account and you smiled at the memory of him telling you about it.

You obviously immediately followed it when he told you about it after a few weeks of being friends with them. You and Ross always sent each other memes since you'd become friends and you started retweeting them and tagging him in them.

Once you got a large number of people following you, they must have looked through your old tweets. Obviously noting the large number of tweets to the account, they started following Ross too.

Needless to say, Ross wasn't very impressed by this and he blocked you. You faked being hurt by it now and again and he just sent you more memes via text to make up for it, so you were happy.

However that didn't stop the memes being exchanged as now Ross was currently showing you the // 7 DAYS // one about Matty that always crept back up and you both started laughing at it.

About 10 minutes ago you'd came across your favourite 1975 meme of all time and you let you phone play it on full blast. TooTime had started playing through your laptop's speakers causing all the boys to look round at you, not just Ross.

"You wet me eyes, but I don't mind it" Played and you smiled knowing what was coming next. "I'm circumcised" Rang though your speakers and you lost it for the millionth time at the same meme.

They had all started laughing and you don't know how but Matty hadn't heard that one before. He seemed to find it quite funny, so he retweeted it as the rest of the song continued to play.

You scroll though some more replies on the photo of you and Matty, and you come across one that says:

Maybe Y/N can get Matty to sing Antichrist for us now...

You like it immediately because you had literally been trying so hard to make them play it. Throughout the whole of the American Tour you had tried your hardest, but they were having none of it.

It started early the first day of the American tour, when George asked which two songs the audience should choose from. You obviously said Antichrist because it was one of your favourites but Matty shot your suggestion down immediately.