chapter 19: finding Loki

"and that is why I need your help..." I said as I finished filling in my friends about what has been happening. Fitzsimmons seemed surprised but Ward seemed like he already knew this. I motioned for him to come into the other room with me.

"You four get aquainted and we will be right back." I said. Ward and I were in the kitchen. We both said each others names at the same time.

"You go first." I said.

"No, ladies first." he replied. I rolled my eyes. This was going to hurt him what I had to say but I just can't trust him like I could.

"same time?" I asked. He nodded. I counted down from three.

"I think we should break up/I love you." We both said. I stepped back, we had never said we loved each other and I am now breaking up with him.

"WHAT!?" He shouted.

"It's not really working out anymore. I have had a lot of time to think about this and we just aren't right for each other.......and you lied and I don't think I will ever be able to fully trust you again which is crutial to a relationship." I said. Silence struck upon us. He looked hurt, he started to walk away so I went to see where he was going. Turns out he grabbed his stuff and walked out the door going to leave.

"I'm sorry! this wouldn't have happened if you would've just told me what was going on!" I yelled to him when he opened the door. He stopped and looked back not saying anything then left, leaving me there in wonder. I walked back to the living room where everyone was. They all looked up.

"So......any progress?" I asked. They nodded.

"we can't make a gamma radiation tracker without the proper tools but somehow we did find where Loki is." Simmons said.

"How did you find where he is?" I asked. They shrugged.

"You mean to tell me, that you just magically found his location on that device?" I asked. They nodded.

"It's a trap." Iron Fist said. I looked at him with a duh face.

"What do we do?" Pete asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"well we could set up a trap for him......." I said. I told them all my plan and then we got started on it.

Two hours later we all were in fancy clothes but we could move freely in them. We were going to a fancy restuarant that for some reason Loki was at. I was going in as a cello player because we needed to hide my face since he has seen me, so looking down at the strings would help hide my face. fitzsimmons are posing as a typical teen couple on their anniversary date, then IronFist and Peter would just be blending into the crowd.

"are you ready to play?" Peter asked through the ear com.

"No, I haven't played cello in a year." I said. We made eye contact.

"You'll do great." He said then winked at me. I smiled and looked down. Wait?! Am I getting feelings for him? This thought will have to wait till later. I texted all the avengers (who have phones) our address in hopes they would get what it meant and come to help attack Loki. The conductor counted me in and I started playing.

Five minutes into our first set I spotted Loki. Peter had seen him too because we signaled each other. Now what? I don't remembering getting this far. Peter walked behind him slowely with a night night gun thinking he couldn't notice him but Loki did. I jumped up and yelled "NO!" then Loki turned around and got him by the neck with a knife.

"Come one step closer and ill slice his throat." He said. We all stopped in mid-walk while the pedestrians all ran out screaming.

"Now, give me the tesseract or he will die." Loki said.

"we don't have it." I said.

"I don't believe you." He replied tightening his grip on Peter.

"stop this brother! The young midguardian is telling the truth." Thor said as he walked in. Thankfully the avengers had understood my call. I looked up to see my dad perched on one of the support beams for the building. He pulled back his bow and shot. He had shot him with a tazer arrow, very creative.

Loki shook uncontrollably and thankfully let go of peter, I ran up to him and hugged him surprisingly. He didn't seem to mind, I'm not sure why I did that. Cap went up and cuffed Loki's hands behind his back and picked him up so he could walk.

"Who's weak now?" I asked him. He just ignored me. Cap brought him away while the other members of the avengers came up to us.

"You're in big trouble with Fury." my biological mom said.

"But we helped find Loki." I said. She leaned into me to whisper in my ear.

"I see the way you two look at each other." she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid. Go get him. I'll cover for you." she said. I looked to him and he knew that was our cue to leave. We both ran out and looked at each other.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Kiss me you fool." I told him as I pulled on his collar and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

----------------
We aren't done yet everyone! We have one more chapter to wrap up the story with! Enjoy!!!