Detention and Eye patch's

Simmons and I were siting in the Principals office waiting for him to come in. The secertary was my french teacher, Mrs.May. She is a little scary. I heard someone clear their throats then the principal walked in and sat down.

"Why were you both late to school?" He asked.

"I had a visitor in my house." I said.

"What kind of visitor?" He asked, one eyebrow going up in a questioning look. It made me want to laugh because it was only one eye but i kepy my mouth shut. Simmons and I looked at each other wondering whether we should tell him. I shrugged.

"My biologial uncle." I said. He had a puzzled look on his face. I told him the whole story from the time I got up to now. 

"Keep me posted and get back to class. Dont miss detention today Ms.Barton and Ms.Simmons." He said. We both nodded, got up and walked out the door. We both had lunch right now. And to think I thought this was going to be a good school year. So far it has had nothing but chaos.

*In detention*

Well here I am. Simmons and I first detention ever. There was rules writen on the board. Two and only two. Dont talk, NO PHONES. I guess he really didn't want us to talk to anyone not even virtually.

"I will be back. No talking you two." Mr.Rogers said. I saluted him sarcastically as he walked out of the room. My phone started to ring, I looked at the caller ID. It was my mom. Ugh.

"What do you want?" I said. Simmons looked at me then realized she knew who I was talking too.

"Well hi to you too. I need you to go the The Yellow Clam restuarant tonight at 6. Dress in something fancy." She said.

"Roger that." I said then hung up. Mr.Rogers was standing holding his hand out for my phone.I sighed and gave it up. He put it in his desk drawer and i just sat and sulked. Just my luck I didn't have any homework so I was doing nothing.

"Simmons, Tu as le papier?" I whispered to simmons. (do you have paper?) She handed me some paper and I started to draw. I drew a logo I had seen in my mom's room before. It looked like a bird with sun beams around it. I had only seen the S.H.I. letters of it before my mom cought me looking through her stuff.

Before I knew it detention was over.I grabed my bag and walked out but forgot my drawing and Simmons so i went back for it. Mr.Rogers was handing Simmons the paper then we walked out.

"That was so awkward." Simmons said.I laughed.

"My mom told me to meet her somewhere tonight, now that is even more awkward. I have to wear something fancy appareantly though. Want to come?" I asked her.

"sure." she replied. We then went to wait for the late bus.

I know that was short but there will be another update today so yea.