Chapter 20: 6 years later and happy endings

Ahhh another beautiful morning next to my Peter. I turned over to see that I was alone in my bed, only with rose petals on the bed. I sat up.

"Peter?!" no reply. "Pete?!" I yelled again. 

"follow the petals!" he replied finally. I followed the roses into the hallway where I found a chocolate lab puppy.

"Whats the puppies name?" I yelled to Pete as I followed the roses again with the dog in my arms.

"Hershey." he said to me as I got closer. 

"well thats original." I said as I laughed. The dog started ot get heavy so I put him down and thankfully I did because when i got into the living room I was treated to a surprise, my boyfriend was dressed very fancy.

"What are you doing?" I asked smirking.

"I need to ask you something." He said, waklking closer to me and taking my hands.

"ask away."

"Bethany, Bethany, oh my bethany. Since the first time I saw you in that school, I knew you were special. At the time, I just didn't know how special. After these past six years I have seen you at your best and you worst and vice versa, so why don't we keep seeing each other at these times as long as we live." He said as he got down on one knee near the end of his speech.

"So why don't you just marry me? I mean of course you should but will you do me the honor?" He said adding a full of himself remark as usual but that was him. I was smiling as large as my mouth could go as I put my hand out for him to put the ring on it.

"Of course I would do you the honor, if you think I can handle it." I said to him.

"Of course I can handle it." He said as he cupped my head in his hands and kissed me.

*2 years later*

"You may now kiss the beautiful bride." Tony said, he had gone online and was now able to marry peter and I. 

I was now Mrs.Peter Parker.

Okay! So that was the end. I think it was one of my best works and I hope you all loved it! If you liked this one follow me and read my other ones! Thanks for reading!