Chapter 13: training and identites

We were in the teams meeting room on the shield heli-carrier. Fury was there along with my parents. 

"Team this is your new teammate blackhawk." He said. They all just looked at me.

"I am going to have you train with black widow and hawkeye today since they are stationed on the ship for a little while, you have 15 minutes to get aquainted then report to the training room." He said. They walked out leaving me and the others here.

"Hi Im Spiderman and this is my team, Nova, IronFist, White Tiger and Powerman. You'll get to know our real identities when Fury says it's okay." Peter said. I nodded giving a smile.

"Well as Fury said I am Blackhawk and you probably won't get to know my real identity because this should onlly be for a short time." I said. He nodded then they all started walking. I followed them since I assumed that we were going to the training room. We arrived at the training room to find Captain America there too.

"Team, you are going to train with Captain America and Hawkeye today while BlackWidow gets Blackhawk situated with her equipment." Coulson said. I nodded while following my mom out. 

"How is finding Loki going?" I asked to break the awkward silence. 

"We are still looking, we have an idea of where he may be. How was school?" She asked.

"As good as going undercover for the first time could've went." I said in a snobby way. I immediately felt bad, this wasn't me. I wasn't mean and I didn't lash out.

"Im sorry. I am just so tired of finding new things out, I am not usually mean like this." I said. 

"It's okay, I understand. I know your not like how you have been the past couple of days. Agent Carter would fill us in every once in a while on how you were doing." She said. We got to the weapons room and she started handing me stuff.

"And this all does what exactly? Fitzsimmons would love to have seen the heli." I said. She pointed to all the stuff and said what it does. I got everything an agent would need, even got a night-night gun. We walked back to training in silence.

"Blackhawk you will have to train by yourself since the others have done their alotted training time for the day." Coulson said as I walked in, I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Hold on, I will stay with her and train some more. If she is going to be my new teammate I might as well." Peter said. So he is the leader, hmph we will see how he does. I will probably fail. 

"Are you sure? Im warning you I have never had any prior training before." I told him.

"Well Fury must see something in you so I am sure you are not that bad." He said. I smirked, and before I knew it we were fighting against Captain america and my parents.

10 minutes later I was fighting against my mom. I seemed to be doing pretty good but I think she is going easy on me. 

She'd punch, I would duck

She'd kick, I would jump over her leg

"You seem to be doing pretty good for a first time." Spiderman said. I looked back, stupidly, to thank him then got a foot in my face. I flipped over and fell on the ground trying to scramble up in time to avoid another blow. 

"First rule of fighting: Never take your eye off the oponent." Steve says. I just sigh.

"Stop fighting. Blackhawk and Spiderman you have a mission." Coulson says. I look at him wide eyed. What?! Mission? I have barely even trained. 

"Lizard is reeking havoc in New York, Im sending you the coordinates to your spidy-bike. You two try to bring him in." Coulson said. We both nodded then I ran out after Spiderman. This was not going to be fun.