Chapter 11

"your face is so red right now!" Simmons said. We were trying to see how long  I could stand upside down on my hands for. I know it's not the smartest idea but we were bored. I heard someone behind me but couldn't look so I walked around to see.

"In the name of Odin, What are you midguardians doing?!" Thor came in and asked. I fliped over and sat down since I was pretty dizzy.

"We were trying to see how long Bethany could stand on her hands for." Simmons said. 

"Midguardians have weird traditions." Thor said. We both started cracking up and couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny in here?" Clint, my father, came in and asked.

"Thor, he is hilarious." We both said and still laughed.

"I do not understand what is so funny." Thor said. That just made us laugh harder.

"Okay, enough giggles. We have a mission." My 'uncle' came in and said. 

"Party pooper.......who is the "we" in your statement.

"me, you and your birth parents." On the inside I sighed but was a little excited, being a secret spy. I wonder what we would be doing.

"What's our mission?" I said as my parents both came in and sat down. 

"We are going to Midtown science high school to recruit another team of agents." He said.

"Coulson, can't shield just recruit them?" Clint asked.

"We have to get them to trust you. Here you will need this." Phil said as he handed me a box. I looked at him suspiciously while I opened the box. A black uniform was inside, it had a Shield symbol on the shoulder and a mask to cover my eyes was with it also.

"And this is for what? Don't you all know that I do not know how to be a spy?" I asked them all.

"You'll pick up on it quickly. We have to leave now, everyone else will stay here. We already have a bag packed for you with everything you will need. You start your first day at midtown high tomorrow." Coulson said. I looked at him with surprise then to Simmons. She shrugged. This was not going to be fun. I am not leaving without a fight.

Hey everyone! Yes I know that this chapter was short but I am in the process of writing another one right now. So I have been watching 'the ultimate spider man' and decided to incorporate the shield people in that in this story to make it more fun. okay hope you liked it and new chapter coming really really soon